No announcement yet.

#5.14 "No Exit"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.14 "No Exit"

Talk about the Feb. 27 episode of the Vampire Diaries here!
    10 - Yes Awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - No Good
    0%

Yay, it's on now. I can't watch atm though, I am cooking dinner. I'm a sad panda. I'd rather sit down and watch it later then watch it in bits and pieces now.

Comment

Entertaining EP for the most part but Ugh. And now the Kat is out of the bag! Bah!!! Was hoping this would last longer. 8.

Comment

And I was desapointed by the fact that the ones who figure it out were Stefan and Caroline! I mean, AGAIN?!!! Coz their scene was almost the same the one they figure out abt the sire bond (w/out the mixing scenes)... Stefan&Caroline aka Sherlock&Watson :P
        I was hoping Matt would be the one once he has already said it out loud to Nadia and that he would call Tyler and Bonnie for help finding the truth... idk Didnīt like how it was done!
        Except for that part I liked the episode very much! Stefan was the best last night. Denzo too!
        Tyler bitting Nadia was awesome. She deserved!
        Question: whatīs Dr Wes plan afterall?

Comment

To be fair, Matt DID figure it out but was compelled to forget it again.

It makes sense that Kat would try to use Caroline to get Klaus's blood to cure Nadia since Tyler bit her but I think Klaus is too busy in NOLA atm and I don't think JoMo has any more TVD appearances filmed atm, so what makes the most sense plot wise probably won't happen, due to TO's storyline and actor availability.

Comment

I canīt care less abt Nadiaīs fate. I never enjoyed her characther anyway. And I really donīt think sheīs worthy.
            But as I said abt the Matt finding Katīs secret out... He has already spoken abt it but Nadia made him forget. Thatīs why I wished he somehow was able to trick her comelling thing or at least he could record some video (like he did w/ himself when that traveller was inside him)... But what I defiinately desliked was Stefan and Caroline to be the ones who will receive all the credit for it! Not fair!

But again: Whatīs Dr Wes up to ? Anyone have a theory coz Iīm clueless :/

Comment

Good for Tyler! He needed a rebound, since his defeat against Klaus, and took a nice bite out of Nadia.

Haha, I loved Stefan in this episode. He handled Damon and I think at their worst, Stefan is more bad as the ripper than Damon is without his humanity off.

As for Dr. Wes, I have no clue what his end game is, but I feel like he'll be killed off at any moment, so that's that, lol

Comment

I think that Rebecca will leave New Orleans, pass through Mystic Falls, and heal Nadia.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                  I think that Rebecca will leave New Orleans, pass through Mystic Falls, and heal Nadia.
                  Only Klaus can heal werewolf bites.

I agree with SecretVampire, Stefan is the better ripper. Can Damon not get a personality or girl of his own?

All around this episode was sort of meh for me. I am disappointed Stefan didn't put it together sooner.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎