Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Time of Death?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good episode but the rant that Oliver gave to Laurel seemed so flat to me. Laurel though, was great. The scene with Laurel and Sara at the end was really nice so hopefully we will see more of that. Was amusing that Sara said she had worked at a bar called Oblivion. I wonder if that's some sort of foreshadowing to something happening to Verdant....

Also, maybe it's just me, but does anyone else find it strange that we know more about Sin's past, a fairly minor character this season, than we do about Roy's?

Comment

I loved this one.. I love Sin.. Loved her reaction to seeing Sarah at the Queens Door. So funny.. Roy asked, "Do you two know each other?" Sin says, " no, I just love come back to life zombie story".
      I think Oliver needed to get all that off his chest to Laurel to open her eyes. On the other hand, I think him going to dinner with Sarah knowing how Fragile Laurel has been, is adding salt to an open wound.. Laurel was two timed. Yes it was a long time ago. But seeing Sarah most of just brought it all back again.. You do forgive but it's hard to forget.. Hopefully this is the end of Laurels very long Pity Party. We will see what the writers have in store for her.. Felicity, love that girl.. I loved that she got the bad guy. And earned the respect she thought she needed from her partners.. Although, she never lost their respect.. I think Slade wasn't such a bad ass. I love this guy.. The voice, the face, the body. What can I say.. I said he and Moira would get together. And here we are...

Comment

A very good episode, there was some action but they focused on showing how the characters are adapting to all the changes.

The Clock King was a very interesting villain and I hope they bring him back, I always enjoy villains whose main weapon is their intelligence and after this episode he will probably see Felicity as his biggest enemy, it could lead to some great episodes in the future.
        They weren't lying when they said this episode was going to be about Felicity, seeing her feeling out of place and trying to do new things was interesting (I enjoyed the scene with Sarah teaching Felicity how to punch someone a lot), and I love the fact that it had to do with Felicity feeling Sarah was taking over some of her usual tasks, it would have been really easy to make her feel jealous of Sarah and Oliver's relationship and for a moment I was afraid that's where they were going, but luckily I was wrong. Now maybe they could also give Diggle an episode where we see him as part of the team because they are not using him enough he deserves some attention.

I also enjoyed the Lance family drama, poor Quentin got his hopes crushed but at the same time he was being really naive, too many things have happened and his family has changed forever, he needed to see that. I liked the scene in the hallway, it was time someone told Laurel she couldn't keep blaming other people for her problems, but I have the feeling he also took out on Laurel some of the anger he feels towards his mother, it's obvious he needs to move out at least for a while, but with Slade running around that is not going to happen.

And the ending... it was amazing, can't wait for next week!!

Comment

So when Dinah said she a someone, my first thought was, "Yeah, the Doctor." Lol

Also, I too find it odd that Sara and Roy don't know each other already. I figured that as much as Sara is in the Arrow Cave, which I shall refer to in future posts as "The Quiver" (thank you Harley Quinn), Roy would have met her by now. Makes me think that Roy hasn't been training recently, so I'm ready to see that pick up and see the whole team together in at least one episode.

Im glad Laurel is starting to work her way back up. The scenes with her started to get a little depressing; every time I thought she couldn't get any lower, she always did. Like is this rock bottom?? Oh no, it's down there. Wait I lied, it's a little further down. Geez...

Lastly, DEATHSTROKE HAS COME OUT TO PLAY!

Comment

10! Felicity cuteness <3 and Slade at the end.

Comment

Add my voice to the chorus, another amazing episode. Everything was nearly perfect. Special shout-outs to RK as The Clock King and EBR/Felicity. They did a fantastic job. And that ending! Wow. Can't wait for the next episode. (#440)

Comment

Outstanding episode! The last scene was a jaw dropper.

Comment

Loved this episode and the mention of Kord Industries.Ted Kord is a long time DC hero I'm crossing my fingers hoping for a guest appearance.Blue Beetle!

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                    This show feels like a soap opera nowadays.
                    Well comics are basically soap operas with fistfights instead of sex so its pretty much dead on.

Comment

Enjoyed the Episode.
                      My favorite moments were with Diggle/Felicity. Feliggle... Diggicity... Diggity?
                      Like the Sara/Sin moments as well.
                      And of course Slade showing up at the end.

Comment

This episode was a game changer. I loved seeing how the repercussions of Oliver and Sara relationship effects all the people around them.

First is Felicity's reaction to the relationship and how the episode centered around her more. We saw signs of Felicity's insecurities in the episode before but this episode played on more. Sara coming in threw her off balance and then Tockman just put more in. I hope we see more of her training in self defense and also the fact she saved Sara shows that she can see past the relationship but knows the work is important.

Second is Laurel I think we all knew the blew up was coming between Oliver and her since "Blind Spot". I think that Oliver's words made her realize if she keeps going down the path she was going she will push everyone she care about away. Then her and Sara making up it will be interesting to see how that dynamic continues in the future. Also now that Sara is back with Oliver it will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

I gave it a 9/10 because there is more to play out in tonights' episode.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎