Pre-production begins, sets up shop next to Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-production begins, sets up shop next to Arrow

Stephen Amell posted this Facebook yesterday:

"There seems to be a new show infringing on our crew park. HOW DARE THEY!!!"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1606954_586336358118302_669081220_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	6628772

Filming for the pilot begins soon in March. Studio lots will be shared between the shows, making it easier for characters and actors to crossover.

highly looking forward to The Flash. Should be really exciting. And from the same people who work on Arrow? That makes it even more awesome because Arrow is an amazing show and only keeps getting better.

Comment

I just hope there's lots of crossovers. Or should we refer to them as Flashovers?

Comment

OQF = Oliver Queen Factory? Fans? Field?

Comment

I actually thought the pilot was already filmed (thought I read that somewhere). But since Arrow and Flash will be sharing sets, maybe it was just easier to wait until Arrow was done for the season before starting the actual filming of the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            I actually thought the pilot was already filmed (thought I read that somewhere). But since Arrow and Flash will be sharing sets, maybe it was just easier to wait until Arrow was done for the season before starting the actual filming of the pilot.
            They are done filming this thread is from before they filmed the pilot.

It was filmed so that it could be finished filming so CW could choose which Pilots they want to pick up for series. The announcement should be in a week or two.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎