No announcement yet.

Been so long

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been so long

I am looking forward to Time of Death tonight.. It's been so long since our last new show, it seems. A few weeks, I don't know what I'm going to do from May to October. As much as I love Arrow, I can only watch each show so many times.. I'm starting to know their lines by heart on a few of them.. Not good.. Anyway I can't wait for Felicity reaction to Sarah and Oliver together. But more then that the clock man getting into her computer, where she has always ruled.. I know so many people are tired of Laurel, but Not me.. I love the girl.. Waiting for her reaction to Sarah and Oliver at that dinner..
    I'm counting the hours...

Originally posted by Izzyma
    I am looking forward to Time of Death tonight.. It's been so long since our last new show, it seems. A few weeks, I don't know what I'm going to do from May to October. As much as I love Arrow, I can only watch each show so many times.. I'm starting to know their lines by heart on a few of them.. Not good.. Anyway I can't wait for Felicity reaction to Sarah and Oliver together. But more then that the clock man getting into her computer, where she has always ruled.. I know so many people are tired of Laurel, but Not me.. I love the girl.. Waiting for her reaction to Sarah and Oliver at that dinner..
    I'm counting the hours...
    In regards to summer, a couple ideas: first make sure you have more than one show you're following and you can watch them during the summer months along with Arrow if you feel the need to rewatch Season 1 or 2 (or both) until October. Another good idea is to find some summer TV shows to fill your time with. Although it's certainly true that summer primetime doesn't have as much, I found the best are on the paid cable channels (so if you don't have them you'll have to get the episodes online). A show from last summer, which I hope will air this summer as well since it was renewed for a second season, is Liev Schreiber's Showtime drama "Ray Donovan".

Also, places like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, and Hulu are your friend....

Comment

I am in the same boat. I rarely watch live TV, and pretty much watch everything on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon.

Here are a couple shows that I recently watched that I thought were very good:
      Falling Skies
      Revolution

I'm currently going through Supernatural, and it's pretty good too.

Some all time favorites, with a lot of seasons between them:
      Stargate SG1
      Stargate Atlantis
      Farscape

These are older, but they are still fun to watch.

Good luck on surviving that long break.

Comment

@NightHawk777 : great choice for Farscape, this show made me watching Star Trek franchise (I LOVE Enterprise, The original series and Deep Space Nine) and the stunning Babylon 5 (a 5 season tv show told from the start to the end the casting is awesome, fx not so but the storyline is amazing! The series finale is one of the best I could see)

Comment

Lol is it sad/weird that I had not idea as to which tv shows you guys were talking about except for ' Revolution ' ?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎