Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Brother's Keeper" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Brother's Keeper" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down, talk about the episode live as it airs if you want... and then, let this be the episode thread for the new Tomorrow People airing Feb. 26!

Images can be found here:

Glad it's back! Along with the other CW shows.

Comment

They neatly dealt with what happened in the previous EP with Marla. Didn't care for the scene with John & Cara. Uncle Jed has got his brother on ice! Pretty good EP.

Comment

How did that twin sneak that gun on him? When teleported in he didn't have a gun on him and I'm sure the agents searched him before he saw his brother. Did I miss something?
        The John & Cara stuff annoys me. It just feels forced drama for the sake of drama.
        I like Marla is a TP It's interesting story line to see why she made the choice to put Stephen on meds to hid his powers which I'm sure her reasoning is tide to her past. They hint in an interview that will be explored. http://tvline.com/2014/02/26/the-tom...eal-john-cara/

I hope this show won't get cancelled.

Comment

I thought this episode was fairly good.

Jed busting in, guns waving (since he's a scientist how was he planning on explaining that?). Making a deal with Stephen, getting him back.

How did Stephen know where John was, to go get him? I wish we'd seen where Stephen had found John (and how). And now John is staying with them? Huh.

"Day after Tomorrow person"--ah, Russell, you are quickly becoming my favorite!

Who else noticed this episode was directed by Guy Bee? I know his work from Supernatural, so when I saw his name I might have squealed a lot a little.

John spilling the beans to Mama J. about Stephen being a double agent and Ultras plans.

Twins, eh? One with powers, one not.

The twins story was obviously meant to parallel Jed and Roger's story/relationship.

"This place is falling apart without John." So true, Stephen.

Power transfer is Jed's Holy Grail? Because he wants Roger's powers?

One twin killed, the other....was hired by Cara to kill Jed?! John's right, she's changed and not for the better. He was right to turn her down, IMO.

Not a surprise that Jed has Roger's body "on ice". And there were other doors. Does that mean he has more people kept like that? For what purpose, I wonder (I mean, we know why his brother but who else?). Is the Founder's daughter in one of those little rooms now?

Questions raised, questions answered, the plot moved forward and we had a few new twists. Very nice.

I know this show is on the bubble, in regards to being renewed. I do hope it is, because when they get it right, the show is fairly compelling to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎