Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Captives" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good boy Cas!!!!

Comment

I missed a small part of the start and another portion.

Was snooki shown?

Comment

Originally posted by Firestormthenuclearman
        I missed a small part of the start and another portion.

Was snooki shown?
        Nop. I guess she'll appear in the same episode as Crowley.

Comment

almost shed a tear when the angels came and pledged their loyalty to Cas, gotta love a good guy ;D

Comment

I think if they had more angels it would have been more powerful than it was. Even a few more....

I'm still mighty confused this morning about what was going on....so much discussion of off-screen doings that I need to get a better timeline on.

But, first off, why was Candy important to Crowley? I can see Ms. Tran, but Candy? Also, there were three cells. Who/what was in the other one?

Comment

Candy was mistress of someone powerful. I think character only existed as a witness of Mrs. Tran being alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                I think if they had more angels it would have been more powerful than it was. Even a few more....

I'm still mighty confused this morning about what was going on....so much discussion of off-screen doings that I need to get a better timeline on.

But, first off, why was Candy important to Crowley? I can see Ms. Tran, but Candy? Also, there were three cells. Who/what was in the other one?
                i agree.. when he said he wasnt the only one i was expecting a huge crowd of followers not just a couple.. but its a start anyways. Im ready for Cas to take Tron out.

Comment

This episode made me think of hostel mixed with vacancy except storage areas not a hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                    Nop. I guess she'll appear in the same episode as Crowley.
                    It would make sense since hell wasn't in the plot.
                    Maybe they use some summoning spell and get snooki and not Crowley.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎