No announcement yet.

Tomorrow People 1970s reunion - 1st March

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow People 1970s reunion - 1st March

The cast of the original 1970s Tomorrow People will be appearing at BritSciFi, this coming weekend at the National Space Centre, Leicester, UK. Confirmed guests include Nicholas Young, Sammie Winmill, Peter Vaughan Clarke, Mike Holoway and Misako Koba.

More information at http://www.britscifi.co.uk

Cool news of the reunion. I just love the original 70s series and the haunting theme music. Meh.... the new ones okay, all the casts looks pretty and effects polished but it won't beat the original series in my eyes.

Comment

A top day out and some wonderful fun with the original Tomorrow People. Here's me with the gang after a long, but thoroughly enjoyable day
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1782186_10152325956939973_936112292_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	6628387

Comment

Here, courtesy of the lovely Rion over on Facebook, is the full, uncut 50 minute Q&A panel with the original Tomorrow People, filmed at last week's BritSciFi event. I'm the flat bloke doing the interviewing

Sorry about the shaky camera for the intro - I didn't spot the handy 'rest your camera here' ledge next to me until the cast sat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaunt
          A top day out and some wonderful fun with the original Tomorrow People. Here's me with the gang after a long, but thoroughly enjoyable day
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16207[/ATTACH]
          I am so jealous at that image. Lucky thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaunt
            Here, courtesy of the lovely Rion over on Facebook, is the full, uncut 50 minute Q&A panel with the original Tomorrow People, filmed at last week's BritSciFi event. I'm the flat bloke doing the interviewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCj1O5_AaSM
            What a day that was. Cool vid mate!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎