Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn Wish List

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't there a whole storyline with the comics that Molly Walker was in later? To be honest I never did keep up with the extra comic stuff.

Beeman truly is one of the best directors in the business... and I loved his blogs. Also, he used to let me see episodes early, so I wish he was still around. lol. The wait for Heroes Reborn is going to kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      I'm so glad they got HRG, because he's kind of the glue that keeps Heroes together for me.
      That is pretty much how I feel. Otherwise, I would prefer if they didn't have any of the old cast returning. MAYBE some of the younger cast as you mentioned, but other than that I definitely feel they need to start fresh with this new incarnation of "Heroes".

I am very excited about the news though, I always thought that they could come back, but never dreamed it actually would. Excited to see what they have in store for us.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        Agree with you 100%.Part of the problem with the series as it was is that it felt like the characters never evolved.... yet, the "Five Years Later" world they definitely did. By the final episode, Hiro was still the bumbler that he was in Season 1.
        His character evolved from being a child-like boy into a child-like man. The last episode highlights this when he says, "My journey is over" or something to that effect. He actually had your standard hero arc. In season 1 he gained confidence, in 2 he learned responsibility, in 3 he learned humility, and 4 he learned acceptance. But he'll always have the heart of a child. That's part of his strength. His unyielding optimism and devotion to what's right. He may not always know with 100% certainty what that is, but he figures it out as he grows. Peter always had a journey of self discovery, always trying to figure out his place in whatever trouble was occurring, having his own optimism tested. Season 3 in particular was about this for him. And he comes out of it kinda jaded and a little bitter, and season 4 is where he has to find some kind of hope and belief in people again. And I feel Claire was always about, in one form or another, getting out from under the shadow of her parents, which she does when she disobeys Noah and reveals herself. Her journey, I don't think, was completely consistent, but she had one.
        Last edited by Dagenspear; 08-11-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎