No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn Wish List

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Reborn Wish List

So, now that we have this news... what's next?

We know it'll be something like 13 episodes, and Tim Kring is doing it... but beyond that, what do you all think is on the "must" list for a revived Heroes?

Here's what I want:

1. Jack Coleman as HRG.
    2. Mohinder voiceover. They don't even need Mohinder, but they do need his voice.
    3. What was Lyle's deal? Is he like his sister?
    4. Explanation for what happened after Claire revealed herself to the world.
    5. The original score (Wendy & Lisa!)
    6. At least one appearance by Sylar.
    7. No 95th sister for Ali Larter to play. If they revealed Niki as alive or something, I'd be down for it.
    8. I'd be totally fine with a mostly new cast, as long as there's continuity with before; ie, HRG.
    9. Feel like Season 1 and don't screw this up.
    10. Greg Beeman directing.
    11. Bryan Fuller writing at least one episode.
    12. The truth about Mr. Muggles.

Anyone else?

1Mr.muggles
    2. mr.muggles
    3. mr.mugg.es
    4. Peter

Comment

I'd really like to know what happened after Claire outed them to the world and if Sylar has been able to remain a "hero" all this time. More Mr. Muggles goes without saying of course, lol.

Comment

A complete reboot set in the far future with none of the old cast, maybe a guest appearance from Hiro.
        Last edited by Degobunny; 03-09-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I don't know that I'd want the far future, personally. 4 or 5 years later, as the show has shown us before, can be quite an interesting change. But definitely a passage of time is important.

Comment

I know it's a long shot but I always wished Kensei/Adam was brought back somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              I don't know that I'd want the far future, personally. 4 or 5 years later, as the show has shown us before, can be quite an interesting change. But definitely a passage of time is important.
              I think 4 or 5 years in the future might work if there has been radical changes since then. I do not want the series to pick up were it left off. I would perfer a new cast as the old characters have too much baggage. The series needs a fresh start to come back successfully I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                I think 4 or 5 years in the future might work if there has been radical changes since then. I do not want the series to pick up were it left off. I would perfer a new cast as the old characters have too much baggage. The series needs a fresh start to come back successfully I think.
                Agree with you 100%.

Part of the problem with the series as it was is that it felt like the characters never evolved.... yet, the "Five Years Later" world they definitely did. By the final episode, Hiro was still the bumbler that he was in Season 1.

Comment

Agree with you 100%.

Part of the problem with the series as it was is that it felt like the characters never evolved.... yet, the "Five Years Later" world they definitely did. By the final episode, Hiro was still the bumbler that he was in Season 1.
                  I had not realized Hiro survived. I quit the series at the beginning of season 4, because the stuff going on with the characters was not holding my interest. hmm...now I might go back and at least watch the final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                    I had not realized Hiro survived. I quit the series at the beginning of season 4, because the stuff going on with the characters was not holding my interest. hmm...now I might go back and at least watch the final episode.
                    Without spoiling, I felt like the final episode kind of wrapped things up a bit and took things full circle. It could've led to something interesting, but if it didn't, there were enough callbacks to the pilot and Season 1 that it was pretty worthwhile.

Comment

1-Peter
                      2-Hiro
                      3-Michah

Comment

HGC
                        sylar
                        peter

Comment

At least we can say we have HRG. I agree with the Mohinder voice over. But you need at least one "special" to return, though my preference is either Hiro or Peter. Greg Beeman needs to be involved on some level. I think it should take place exactly how long it's been since the series ended, so 5 years?

Comment

I'm so glad they got HRG, because he's kind of the glue that keeps Heroes together for me. Just please for the love of all that is holy keep Elizabeth Rohm away. I'd love it if he reconciled with Sandra.

I'm assuming some of the "big names" (Claire, Hiro, Peter) will only be limited in appearances if at all because of other commitments for the actors, and I am fine with that, and a mostly new cast. There are still some characters that I think would be fascinating to see now, though. Molly Walker would be something like 18 now. Micah, too. Maybe someone can get Caitlin from that alternate future? Can we know what Lyle's deal was - is he really "normal?" What's Parkman's kid up to? If Ali Larter must show up, can we meet Barbara?

I do hope there's a 5 year jump, though, instead of just being like "oh btw it's just been a year since Claire came out to the world."

Lastly, even if Sendhil Ramamurthy doesn't appear himself, I'd love to have him narrating it, as some of you have also suggested.

Oh, and DMcFadin - Beeman is unfortunately tied up on the FOX show Hieroglyph so I doubt he'll be involved with Heroes Reborn.

Comment

Oh, and DMcFadin - Beeman is unfortunately tied up on the FOX show Hieroglyph so I doubt he'll be involved with Heroes Reborn.

Curses. Though I've never heard of it so maybe that means it will be canceled quickly. Having Molly Walker come back would be great, she was just explained away almost like she was never on the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎