Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heroes Reborn (2015) General Discussion

Last edited by KSiteTV; 02-22-2014 at 10:02 PM.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Guess it's time to bring this forum out of the Morgue... hi everybody! What do you all think?

I've seen a show go downhill as fast as Heroes did after season 1. But it basically started with the season 1 finale already when they didn't allow Sylar to die and dragged all these characters over to season 2.

And since both Hayden (Nashville) and Masi (H50) are bound in other projects I have no interest in this.

Banned
    I liked the show but season 2 just killed it's momentum and they never really recovered though i did like the last season. I'll give it a shot but not expecting some of the originals ot be back.

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    I'll give it a chance. The premise of the original series should be more of what they should achieve to tell, meaning a series that tells the stories of ordinary people finding out the they're extraordinary. They don't have to make it so grand scale; It doesn't have to be the end all, be all of saving the world each season (if the resurrected series succeeds).

I will watch this for sure - it has to be better than The Tomorrow People. I just want a true miniseries, one with an end. And I want HRG at some point (doesn't have to be for the whole series).

I miss Hiro, he is the only character I miss. And he had a terrible ending.

Wow, that's awesome! I can't wait! I liked the second season btw, I think the only thing really "wrong" with it was how short they had to cut off the storylines because of the writers strike and they really did just cut that storyline off at it's knee's instead of letting it naturally progress into the third season - the third season where they PURPOSEFULLY did two short lobbed off storylines back to back. Terrible. Third season was definitely the worst by far.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    I miss Hiro, he is the only character I miss. And he had a terrible ending.
    I was always waiting for the show to go full circle............and see the part when Hiro was sent back to speak to his younger self.

Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    I was always waiting for the show to go full circle............and see the part when Hiro was sent back to speak to his younger self.
    I know that "Five Years Later" future was supposedly subverted so it would never happen, but that illustrates a big problem I had with the show: They kept regressing Hiro to his Season 1 self, and I don't know about everyone else, but I wanted to see the badass Future Hiro with the swords already.

I think that was part of the appeal of Heroes -- and maybe the miniseries will touch upon this -- that we thought they'd assemble and be Heroes, and really aside from the Season 1 finale they never totally did. Team-ups like the Avengers did so well... I'd like more like that.

Yeah, they kept hitting "reset" after every season, they did it midseason as well in season three since it had the two big story arcs. That was kind of disappointing. Have all this big build up and... nevermind, back to basics pretty much every time. Even Parker's marriage got reset even after the big arc that he was soulmates with the fast chick, that was hard to swallow. Not that I particularly care who he dated but they pushed it pretty hard that he was suppose to be with her then wiped it again and put him with his wife. And that's only one example, sadly.

Ill have to check this out. Hopefully its as good as the first season was.

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Jack Coleman will reprise his role as Noah Bennett (AKA HRG) for Heroes Reborn, our sister site Deadline reports.

The 13-episode miniseries from Heroes creator Tim Kring will reconnect with the basic elements of the show’s first season — where ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities.

Coleman — who has more recently appeared on Castle, Scandal and Burn Notice — recurred on the NBC series as the father of Hayden Panettiere’s superpowered cheerleader Claire, before being promoted to series regular midway through Season 1. Noah was also a former agent with the Company.

http://tvline.com/2014/06/16/heroes-...-noah-bennett/

HeroSite.net is BACK! http://herosite.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast