Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 11 "Alien" Chapter 10 (2/21/14)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 11 "Alien" Chapter 10 (2/21/14)

Well, just how will our hero overcome The Monitor??

What'd you think?
    10 - Live-savingly great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Gimme a blanket, I'm freezing
    0%

Well his improvising has usually worked before. Example: he's battling metallo in season 9 (episode 2 I think), gets knocked back, see's a think metal panel on the floor, and melts it to that suckers chest.

lol no idea how he'll beat the monitor from a different dimension, but I'm sure it'll be awesome, just like this issue. Always nice to see Tess and Emil chillin together.

I wonder how Supe will sell the fact that Clark is alive to Lex

Comment

great issue full on action 10/10

Comment

i still dont understand why hes so surprised that hes getting hurt he's was getting tossed around like a ragdoll for the entire tv series. Almost any sort of alien was able to hurt him. Did the writers forget about season 6 and the phantom zone escapees?
        Last edited by Tylerr; 02-23-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I feel like he's more surprised that at this point in his life, after the zoners, doomsday, Zod, darkseid..., that he can be "easily" hurt by this otherworldly thing. Seriously, it blasted him with one shot and instantly knocked him out. I can't think of one moment during the TV part of the series where that happened (while he had his powers or there was no green-k around). So I'd be a little surprised too.

Comment

Lex: "What is it about him I can't shake? My memories are gone, but I can feel it, writhing in my chest whenever I see that damned S-shield... Hate, I hate him."

Nice bit of dialogue. It demonstrates that, while Lex can't remember their past relationship and experiences, something in him drives Lex because of it. Seasons 1-7 influences his behavior, even if he can't remember it. In "Valkyrie", Lois notes that Lex is still the same jerk, without his memories.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎