Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our Gotham forum!

The show has a "series commitment," so unless it's awful, we'll be seeing it, and with the quality of actors cast so far, I don't think it's going to be awful.

So yeah. This is our Gotham forum. Here is how the studio describes the project:

"Based upon characters published by DC Comics, GOTHAM is a drama exploring the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains that made Gotham famous."

Gotham will star Ben McKenzie as James Gordon, and we're assuming the pilot will start production soon.

I am so excited. Hopefully it's great!

Comment

Not only will it explore the rise of Gordon and the origins of Gotham's most notorious villains, but it will also explore Bruce Wayne and his origins as he becomes Batman. A trifecta of really what could make an excellent show, imo.
      Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-16-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Can't wait for the series to premiere.

Comment

I am looking forward to this.. I love Batman, the movies. I have never been able to get into the comics... For wHich I think I'm grateful for these days. I hear they are getting expensive.... And I'm a collector.. If I got in to them, they would of taken over my house.... Anyway, can't wait for this Pilot....

Comment

yay! Can't wait!

Comment

OMG Can't wait for the series is really awesome.

Comment

This series is amazing. It's so much like Tim Burton take on Gotham which I love! The cast if fantastic!

Comment

Alfred is the best!

Originally posted by Ella713
                  This series is amazing. It's so much like Tim Burton take on Gotham which I love! The cast if fantastic!
                  I agree, Ella! The cast is amazing--they are what makes the show great. My fav. characters in order are 1. Alfred, 2. Penguin, and 3. Harvey Bullock. Sean Pertwee is a fantastic actor and has brought so much depth and life to Alfred, not to mention action! The scenes between him and Bruce are what I live for--Sean communicates Alfred's combination of hardness and tenderness so effortlessly. When are we going to see Alfred get a lady friend?? And of course, Robin Lord Taylor is the best Penguin ever. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shauna
                    I agree, Ella! The cast is amazing--they are what makes the show great. My fav. characters in order are 1. Alfred, 2. Penguin, and 3. Harvey Bullock. Sean Pertwee is a fantastic actor and has brought so much depth and life to Alfred, not to mention action! The scenes between him and Bruce are what I live for--Sean communicates Alfred's combination of hardness and tenderness so effortlessly. When are we going to see Alfred get a lady friend?? And of course, Robin Lord Taylor is the best Penguin ever. Period.
                    Welcome to the Forum! I agree with your list, but would Add Hugo Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎