Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the KSiteTV/FlashTVNews Flash Forum!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the KSiteTV/FlashTVNews Flash Forum!

So what if it's February? The Flash pilot will be shooting in March for a hopeful spot on The CW's Fall 2014 schedule. We've already met Barry Allen, as played by Grant Gustin, on Arrow. We might be getting ahead of ourselves making this forum if The CW doesn't pick it up, but, I'm still hopeful.

You can find our website for Flash news at http://www.flashtvnews.com

You're also all invited to follow our Flash twitter. Don't bother with the other fan accounts - FlashTVNews is the one to follow!

Very excited!!

Comment

I'm excited.

Comment

hope it gets picked up and is as good as Arrow. I wonder if the imagery will be similar to Arrow or Smallville since Flash would require more special effects i would think.

Will be cool if it airs back to back with Arrow on Wednesdays.

Comment

You mean the effect that is used when the Flash is running. They want it to look like nothing that was shown on TV but they want it to stay true to the comics.

I think the tone of the show might be similar to Arrow but not as dark.

Comment

Can't wait. just hope it isn't before or after Arrow.
            I love these shows, but I don't have time to sit down for 2 straight hours. But if it does happen, no big deal I'll just stream Flash the next day cuz I'm a pirate, arr.

Comment

Looking forward to this one!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎