No announcement yet.

Roy vs Nyssa - Deleted Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy vs Nyssa - Deleted Scene

It's interesting to note that Roy (Colton Haynes), who also recently joined Team Arrow, was actually supposed to appear on Wednesday's episode, but his epic battle with Nyssa was cut for time. The deleted scene featured Oliver calling on his protégé to protect Laurel at the hospital, where he ends up coming face-to-face with Nyssa when she comes to kidnap Dinah. "Nyssa shoots him with a dart with snake venom and she says, 'A normal person would be dead by now. You're stronger than you look,'" Kreisberg says. "And he says, 'I get that a lot.' They have a fight, but the venom starts to affect him, and she takes him out." Don't worry about missing the scene. Guggenheim teased it would be on the Season 2 DVD.
    Shame it was cut.

Awesome can't wait to see it on the deleted scenes on the Blu-ray.

Comment

Roy just seems to be an arrow magnet on this show!

Comment

Certainly would've been interesting to see, but at the same time at the moment Roy has nothing but super strength with no training and going up against someone like Nyssa it would've felt like a bit of a pointless fight as you know he just wouldn't win (at least in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
          Awesome can't wait to see it on the deleted scenes on the Blu-ray.
          Can't wait to see it on the deleted scenes on the Blu-ray on the Youtube. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
            I agree. I thought it was odd that neither Oliver nor Quentin thought about protecting Laurel and Dinah, especially since they knew that the League was after Laurel/the Lances. It seemed a bit OOC for both of them. From that perspective Oliver's calling Roy to protect Laurel would have made more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob14
              Roy just seems to be an arrow magnet on this show!
              Oh, boy. I just had the image pop in my head of Malcolm Merlyn sighting down on Roy from above and saying, "Target practice."

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                Oh, boy. I just had the image pop in my head of Malcolm Merlyn sighting down on Roy from above and saying, "Target practice."
                I was hoping Merlyn would return and show up in more episodes but I'm guessing he's going to come in the finale and just die.

Comment

I wish I could see the scene.

I missed Roy in this episode

Comment

Pity we couldn't see it, hop it's included in the season 2 dvd

Comment

Originally posted by dark sister
                      Pity we couldn't see it, hop it's included in the season 2 dvd
                      They already confirmed it will be on the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                        They already confirmed it will be on the DVD.
                        Awesome!! thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                          And have Merlyn shoot arrow after arrow at Roy, who just keeps pulling them out one by one and recovering from his injuries just in time to be hit with yet another arrow...

Comment

Originally posted by deathstroke79
                            I was hoping Merlyn would return and show up in more episodes but I'm guessing he's going to come in the finale and just die.
                            I don't think so. I can't imagine the writers brought him back just to have the whole "Thea is my daughter" back and forth with Moira, only to actually kill him off this time around. I could be wrong here. Still, I was also hoping he'd be featured at least a little more prominently since his return after Moira's trial.

Comment

He's on the run from Ra's, don't forget. Moira spilled the beans on his resurrection to get him off her back. He'll be back. Probably with a squad or two of League members and possibly Ra's himself hot on his tail (I can only hope).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎