Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Heir To The Demon?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another fantastic episode, I can't believe how amazing this show has been this season. Season one was great but this season is so much better. I loved Katrina Law as Nyssa. As others have said she had all the right qualities (beauty, presence, great fighting ability etc) to play Nyssa. I though it was very believeable that she and Sara had been lovers and both actresses played this aspect of their relationship perfectly. I can't wait to see what Slade is going to do regarding Moira and I liked the restrained menace Blood showed when threatening Moira. Brilliant acting from all the cast and amazing fight scenes - what more could you ask from a superhero show.

Comment

When Oliver led the an assassin to Sara and Quentin - did the assassin take his life instantly with the snake poison or was it something else he took? If it is the poison - its odd that Sara or Laurel didn't die right away.

Comment

Originally posted by tayot
        When Oliver led the an assassin to Sara and Quentin - did the assassin take his life instantly with the snake poison or was it something else he took? If it is the poison - its odd that Sara or Laurel didn't die right away.
        I thought it was cyanide, that's usually how crazies commit suicide when they're caught

Comment

I didn't like it that much the 1st time I watched it but the 2nd time I came around some but still probably my least favorite since coming back from brake.

I love Felicity but didn't like her at all in this Episode it felt very out of character for her to just confront Moria & who the hell does she think she is that she can just go to her like that & also tell Ollie because that wasn't her place. & just felt like the writers forcing shipping drama at us which I hate.

Which is another big reason why I wasn't a fan of this episode just way to much of that & the flashback wasn't great would have way rather of had a Island flashback.

The fight's where good as usual happy that the rest of the Lance's no about Sara being alive which I think it's going to be even more heartbreaking though because I don't think Sara will be alive anymore after this season just a gut feeling. Laurel again not great I think Sara is the character that Laurel would have became if the Writers knew that they would bring powers into this world. Now she just seems out of place it would have been better if she came in the series later when the series was ready for because right now it's just not.

Best part though for me was when Ollie told Digg they want none of Ra's al Ghul. Because Ollie can barley hang with Merlyn Ra's would destroy him.

Comment

I think Sochi 2014 is largely responsible for the ep. feeling jam-packed and frantic/busy, it was mostly out of necessity to keep us intrigued for a couple of weeks.

Whatever poison Sara and Laurel took, it was really slow acting. Other assassins who took it to escape interrogation died within moments. Laurel would have died and Ollie wouldn't have had time to save Sara if the poison was as potent. Nyssa releasing Sara from her oath to the League doesn't necessarily mean that Ra's Al Ghul would agree that Sara is released from her vow to the League. I'd say she is on borrowed time and Ra's will hold her to this oath, like all his minions, unto death.

Comment

Originally posted by thatoneguy
              I thought it was cyanide, that's usually how crazies commit suicide when they're caught
              Yah, it was definitely cyanide.

Comment

Excellent episode. Ra's get more and more build up with every League appearance. Expect him to make a big appearance before the show's end.

If they plan on keeping Sara alive and as Canary then Laurel is truly dead weight and needs to go. Honestly at this point all she is is a drunk, jealous ex, and miss angry pants. If they ever need to kill anyone off she's it.

I half expect Lance to find out Olliver's identity by the end of the season, if he hasn't already.

And nothing was sexier than the Nyssa/Sara Lezzie scene. Giggety.

Comment

i think its one of the best episode i ever seen in arrow. so dramatic. but still i hated laurel so badly. selfish and childish. full of emotion i can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by thatoneguy
                    And is it bad that I'm happy Oliver doesn't like his mom anymore?
                    That's makes two of us then. I was actually sitting on my bed applauding that entire speech he gave her!!

Comment

i hate laurel in this episode. she went into drama queen mode from being smart..

Comment

Just started watching the series on netflix and online a few weeks ago, it truly had great potential but I'll not be back nor will I recommend it to anyone else. Tired of seeing agenda's pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by des80
                          i hate laurel in this episode. she went into drama queen mode from being smart..
                          Because a woman can't be emotional otherwise that makes her a "drama queen".#sexism

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎