0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1- Yuck
    0%

I liked some of the mysteries created by the unorthodox storytelling, but I didn't care of ANY of the payoffs.

Comment

The repeated events on the train got old fairly quickly, but I was really surprised when Skye got shot. I thought they might be using it to reveal what made her so special, like an ability to cheat death or something...but no deal on that one.

Waiting four weeks after just finishing another 3-week hiatus is infuriating, though.

Comment

I think they thought the weird storytelling was more clever than it actually was. I actually got confused, and had to rewind, because I thought the repetition of "Coulson and Ward jump off the train" was an accidental edit.

There were cute moments, like when Fitz was speaking American English, and of course Stan Lee, so I do give them credit for that.

The notion of Mike Peterson basically being Deathlok is also cool.

Am I the only one who doesn't even care who "The Clairvoyant" is?

Comment

I gave this episode a 10, because SO MUCH HAPPENED !! It was a little difficult to follow, but well worth it. And of course Skye being shot was great, not because I dislike the actor or the character, but because this event should lead to finding out what is so special about Skye. I am sort of done with the Coulson mystery (dragged out way too long), so it was nice to see that we might find out about Skye in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            No, but I reserve the right to get excited if it's someone that knocks my socks off.

Comment

Going into this episode, based on the previews and such, all I could think was it was meant to be a shoutout/callback to Firefly's "The Train Job". Which it kind of was?

Gemma as Coulson's daughter. Um...

Why am I not surprised May hates undercover work?

Skye and Fitz were cute in their moment. But why couldn't they keep their accents? They could have met in college, traveling, lots of different ways (yes, I know then we wouldn't have had the cute accent scene but still, it bugged me a little.).

Wow, Gemma way to oversell it! And Stan the Man puts Coulson in his place.

Can't believe that guy just walked right through the ashes?!

The boys not knowing hot to run the table. Ward I can believe. But Coulson?

I thought the repetition of "Coulson and Ward jump off the train" was an accidental edit.
              I thought that at first too. I waited and then I got it.

May coming out of nowhere to gank the guy. And that is why May is awesome! Also she's the one who hot wired the truck? Nice.

The talk about 0-8-4's.

So the package is a leg for Mike.

Quinn shoots Skye (kinda wondered if that was to 'activate' her powers?), the team shows up, they put Skye in the chamber.

And was Ward blaming May or Coulson for all this? He certainly seemed to be blaming someone!

I'm vaguely interested but not much more than that.

So yeah, rather tepid episode with a few cute moments thrown in.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if Skye might be. Just a random thought I don't really believe, but it popped into my head.

Comment

Hmm...

Originally posted by Starsaber
                  I'm starting to wonder if Skye might be. Just a random thought I don't really believe, but it popped into my head.
                  Or being put in that chamber will allow the Clairvoyant to download something into Skye so she can make a heel turn later on?

A variation of whatever they're using to keep Mike docile?

Hmm, could even be some kind of subliminal programming so after being "saved" she leaves the team and is picked up for examination?

Comment

I lolled when Fitz said "some place affordable, with big portions".

I was just in Italy a few weeks ago, so this is fun.

ETA: Easily the best episode in the series so far.
                    Last edited by DA_Champion; 02-15-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

'T.R.A.C.K.S.' is a good episode. We get to see Stan Lee in this episode, even if it was only a cameo in it. We also get the beginning of the creation of Deathlok, who might get his own movie, soon. I was shocked how it ended with Skye getting shot and we don't know if she will survive it.

Comment

I fell behind on the show and been catching up. Man, what an episode. Easily the best so far that I've seen. May's badass meter just went through the roof, first parachuting off the train, then taking the knife and escaping. Ward and Coulson not getting the holo-table was comedy gold. I wish the show had more of these kinds of interludes. There were just so many excellent moments in this and what it all lead up to, I'm really interested to find out what happens next. What happened to Skye was intense and made me go to the edge of my seat even if I knew she wasn't going to die. Also, the realization the dude is Deathlok, nice!

Voted a 9 on this one.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎