No announcement yet.

Pariah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww! Nobody died!

Well possibly the parents all had collective heart attacks and Chloe has been doing the ultimate walk of shame but nobody has really died from embarrassment. So again, party time, nobody died!

I tease but really, this piece was a pleasure to read. You totally got me too. I wasn't even close to guessing Chloe was knocked up. Poor thing, she was being literal when she said the walk seemed longer and harder each progressing day. Waddle, waddle, lol. Still so very sweet.

I've always expressed that you have a knack for conveying feelings and you succeeded brilliantly here as well. You describe the moment Chloe sees Clark so clearly that I could feel her joy well up and overflow. I might as well have been watching a tv clip, her beaming smile was that clear. So were Clark's adorable blushes and Kwans long suffering looks - yeah, the horses are long gone, not much use trying to close that barn door now.

So our young couple is headed off for some much needed privacy. I guess Chloe's hit that really horny stage in pregnancy- though with Clark that might include ALL stages.

Speaking of the young couple, the very young couple, I suspect their impending parenthood might have been aided by Clark's unique abilities. You gotta assume they broke the condom more than a few times.

I imagine that this baby won't be a lonely only forever. She might have to wait a while for her brother or sister (not too long, Clark and Chloe have sharp minds- I can see them both fast tracking it thru high school, maybe getting their GED's way ahead of a normal graduation schedule and starting college early.) Second kid maybe arrives a couple years into college? You know the PDA problem (public and private) isn't going to go away and between juggling a husband, a kid, her studies and an internship at the Planet, a girl might forget to be consistent about a little thing like birth control. Pariah part 2 perhaps? The thought makes me smile.

Thank you for this surprising slice of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
      Awwww! Nobody died!
      Am I detecting disappointment?

Well possibly the parents all had collective heart attacks and Chloe has been doing the ultimate walk of shame but nobody has really died from embarrassment. So again, party time, nobody died!
      You act as if someone dies in all of my stories. Hmm, now that I think about it, I do tend to feature character death in a lot of my work. Still, I see your point. It's nice to write/read something that isn't pure angst and actually has a happy ending. And speaking of the parents having collective heart attacks, I'm totally picturing Jonathan and Gabe going pale and wide-eyed at the news that Chloe is pregnant and Clark is the father. At the same time, I picture Martha being surprised but recovering quickly and being ecstatic about being a Grandma.

I tease but really, this piece was a pleasure to read.
      Thankee!

You totally got me too. I wasn't even close to guessing Chloe was knocked up.
      You're not alone. Everyone who's read the story has been surprised to learn that Chloe is knocked up, which is exactly what I wanted. I mean, who would suspect 15 year old Chloe would be pregnant? After all, she's far too responsible for that to happen.

Poor thing, she was being literal when she said the walk seemed longer and harder each progressing day. Waddle, waddle, lol. Still so very sweet.
      Now I can't stop picturing a very pregnant Chloe waddling down the hall at school! That's gotta be rough, but she still looks incredibly sexy doing it.

I've always expressed that you have a knack for conveying feelings and you succeeded brilliantly here as well.
      *blushes* Aww! You flatter me, you flatterer, you. But thank you so much.

You describe the moment Chloe sees Clark so clearly that I could feel her joy well up and overflow. I might as well have been watching a tv clip, her beaming smile was that clear. So were Clark's adorable blushes and Kwans long suffering looks - yeah, the horses are long gone, not much use trying to close that barn door now.
      *beams* That is one of the best compliments I've ever received! You know, when I write, I always visualize what's happening. In fact, my stories all start with me viewing certain portions of them as if I'm watching an episode of the show, and that's always entertaining, especially when I'm writing smut. Anyway, I'm so glad that you were able to see the expressions and reactions of Chlark and even Kwan throughout the story. It means I did something right, and the story had more impact. And you're so right about Kwan and his futile efforts to get the horses back in the barn and shut the door with regards to Chlark's PDA. Then again, he may not be able to stop their PDA, but at least he can try to stop them from having sex in the hallway.

So our young couple is headed off for some much needed privacy. I guess Chloe's hit that really horny stage in pregnancy- though with Clark that might include ALL stages.
      Yeah, I'm thinking Chloe's been really horny since she and Clark first became a couple, and I think she's gonna continue to be really horny for the rest of her life, pregnancy or no.

Speaking of the young couple, the very young couple, I suspect their impending parenthood might have been aided by Clark's unique abilities. You gotta assume they broke the condom more than a few times.
      That's assuming they bothered to use a condom every time. I figure they would practice safe sex, but you've seen how absolutely in love with each other, and incredibly horny, they are, so it's not unreasonable to think that there were times when they simply didn't care if they had protection. But you're right. I have to believe that Clark broke more than one condom while making sweet love to Chloe. Incidentally, I've read at least one story where protection was useless because Clark's 'soldiers were super.' Suffice to say, Chlark had more than a couple kids.

I imagine that this baby won't be a lonely only forever.
      You imagine correctly. When Chlark have kids, I can never see them stopping at one, and you know how much Clark loves kids and how much Chlark love having sex, so you can do the math.

She might have to wait a while for her brother or sister (not too long, Clark and Chloe have sharp minds- I can see them both fast tracking it thru high school, maybe getting their GED's way ahead of a normal graduation schedule and starting college early.) Second kid maybe arrives a couple years into college? You know the PDA problem (public and private) isn't going to go away and between juggling a husband, a kid, her studies and an internship at the Planet, a girl might forget to be consistent about a little thing like birth control. Pariah part 2 perhaps? The thought makes me smile.
      It's got me smiling, too. In fact, you've got me thinking of a scenario that unfolds much like you've described. Who knows? If the stars align, you may just see another entry in the Pariah-verse.

Thank you for this surprising slice of fun.
      You're extremely welcome, babes. And thank you so very much for the awesomely amazing and lovely review, Mel! I'm positively thrilled that you enjoyed this and that I could surprise you with something light, romantic and fun.

Comment

loved this would have been awesome to see the points of views from the kents and a sequel

Comment

Originally posted by KalChloe1
          loved this
          Thankee!!

would have been awesome to see the points of views from the kents and a sequel
          I know a lot of people would like to see more of this, but I honestly only ever envisioned what I've written. Now, that doesn't mean I won't play in this universe again someday, because I've got at least one idea for a followup to this, but my muse is fickle, so I don't know when I'd get around to attempting to write it. In other words, don't hold your breath, but don't lose hope entirely, either.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed this, and thank you so much for commenting!

Comment

I've read this twice now... the first time without stopping to take a breath, looking for the light and fluffy... Chloe in tears... being whispered about... being called a slut... FIFTEEN AND PREGNANT...
            wait... FIFTEEN AND PREGNANT...??? Oh, yes, light and fluffy as lead bricks!!! I do admire Chloe's tough exterior, the warrior she displays to the cruel, clueless teenagers, even though inside their comments and attitudes fill her with pain.

And then it appears... Clark and Chloe: parents to be; so in love; smiling at each other; teasing each other; WANTING each other (obvious to all how they got into this situation ---- they would certainly be the reason why, in days of old, many a school kept the boys and girls in separate classes to avoid temptation... and ach du lieber, what a temptation these two are... oops, I digress...)

As some of your other fans have also mentioned, I too, can only imagine the heart failures the parents must have had. I can just see Gabe readying the weapon for the shot-gun wedding! And the Kents; well, I'm sure they just might come around once that adorable little grand-daughter arrives. In the meantime, I can see that their tough road ahead will be made so much easier because they are there for each other... maybe not all light and fluff, but very romantic and a future filled with happiness. A very sweet CHLARK love story! I do especially love their total confidence in their feelings for each other. It is so nice to read a CHLARK love story where Clark is not afraid to show how much he loves Chloe; so much so that Chloe has no insecurities or doubts about how much she is loved. Made my heart feel warm and ... okay, okay, LIGHT ... AND FLUFFY!!!

As always, Sky, nice work. Thank you for sharing. It's amazing how much I still enjoy reading CHLARK stories! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mari2Anne
              I've read this twice now... the first time without stopping to take a breath, looking for the light and fluffy... Chloe in tears... being whispered about... being called a slut... FIFTEEN AND PREGNANT...
              wait... FIFTEEN AND PREGNANT...??? Oh, yes, light and fluffy as lead bricks!!!
              Okay, so maybe it's not all sunshine and rainbows, but what do you expect from me, the person who is known for angst? And sure, I was a bit mean to Chloe in that opening scene, but I had to show some measure of reality in her situation. Plus, by starting off with lead bricks, I was able to make what came next so much sweeter, IMO.

I do admire Chloe's tough exterior, the warrior she displays to the cruel, clueless teenagers, even though inside their comments and attitudes fill her with pain.
              She's one tough lady, our Chloe. It's one of the things that makes her so loveable. Besides, showing weakness around cruel and clueless teenagers would only make things worse for her, and she's not about to let that happen.

And then it appears... Clark and Chloe: parents to be; so in love; smiling at each other; teasing each other; WANTING each other (obvious to all how they got into this situation ---- they would certainly be the reason why, in days of old, many a school kept the boys and girls in separate classes to avoid temptation... and ach du lieber, what a temptation these two are... oops, I digress...)
              See, I told you this was light and fluffy. I mean, who doesn't love seeing Chlark in love, smiling at each other, teasing each other, wanting each other? Plus, Chlark babies are always made of win. By the way, even if Chlark attended a school where the boys and girls were in separate classes, they'd still be where they are in this story, because I love like theirs can't be denied.

As some of your other fans have also mentioned, I too, can only imagine the heart failures the parents must have had. I can just see Gabe readying the weapon for the shot-gun wedding! And the Kents; well, I'm sure they just might come around once that adorable little grand-daughter arrives.
              Hee! Heart attacks all around for the parents! But yeah, I think Gabe would be the most upset, followed closely by Jonathan, with Martha trailing far behind, perhaps being nothing more than disappointed. I do agree, however, that the Kents would probably be ecstatic the moment they saw their granddaughter in person. Can't say how Gabe would feel, probably happy as well, but still pissed that Clark knocked up his little girl at such a young age.

In the meantime, I can see that their tough road ahead will be made so much easier because they are there for each other... maybe not all light and fluff, but very romantic and a future filled with happiness.
              Absolutely. Chlark are in this together, no matter what. Despite their young age and the responsibility they've signed up for through their actions, they shan't be breaking up, and there will be much love and happiness in their future. So let it be written; so let it be done.

A very sweet CHLARK love story!
              Thankee!!

I do especially love their total confidence in their feelings for each other. It is so nice to read a CHLARK love story where Clark is not afraid to show how much he loves Chloe; so much so that Chloe has no insecurities or doubts about how much she is loved. Made my heart feel warm and ... okay, okay, LIGHT ... AND FLUFFY!!!
              A-HA!!!! Told you so! *looks smug* Okay, enough gloating. I, too, love it when Clark isn't afraid to show Chloe just how much he loves her. And it's exactly because of the power and completeness of Clark's love for her that Chloe is at ease with their situation when she'd normally be freaking out and completely miserable with fear and worry. Basically, Chlark have skipped past all the angst and gotten right to the good stuff.

As always, Sky, nice work. Thank you for sharing.
              You're quite welcome, Mari. And thank you for the lovely review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this, and I really appreciate your support.

It's amazing how much I still enjoy reading CHLARK stories! :-)
              I know what you mean. Chlark stories just make me feel all warm and fuzzy, even the angsty ones.

Comment

Aww, very sweet, and I love the twist where we learn just what's actually going on with Chloe. Lovely! Just wish there was a sequel.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎