Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Padaleckis twitters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't agree with everything the man says but still it seems like it's getting blown our of proportion. I'm glad people r giving him a break. I just don't want to see it hurt the show u know?

Comment

And by the way, he didn't apologize about Hoffman. He continued on to compare his death with genocide and finding that to be more tragic of death than someone that dies of drug addiction (like Hoffman)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        I don't agree with everything the man says but still it seems like it's getting blown our of proportion. I'm glad people r giving him a break. I just don't want to see it hurt the show u know?
        Well, that's why he should think before he posts stuff on the internet where has over a million followers. Or he can get off twitter (be smart like Jensen).

Comment

I mean that part about the royal baby and the one with the cracker is just pretty ignorant and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            Well, that's why he should think before he posts stuff on the internet where has over a million followers. Or he can get off twitter (be smart like Jensen).
            Good point. Like I said before Twitter isn't exactly the best place to go to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              Good point. Like I said before Twitter isn't exactly the best place to go to make a point.
              IMO, he should quit twitter to be honest. He obviously can't handle it and behave like a grown up. And btw, he didn't even apologize. He just made it worse.

Comment

Jesus Christ. He can tweet whatever he wants.

Oh look, someone has a controversial opinion. Let's burn him at the stake. Welcome to the police state.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                  Jesus Christ. He can tweet whatever he wants.

Oh look, someone has a controversial opinion. Let's burn him at the stake. Welcome to the police state.
                  No one's trying to stop him from tweeting what he wants. Just that one can criticize what he does tweet, considering he's a public figure in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                    No one's trying to stop him from tweeting what he wants. Just that one can criticize what he does tweet, considering he's a public figure in a way.
                    Then criticize his tweet, not his integrity as an individual.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                      Then criticize his tweet, not his integrity as an individual.
                      I haven't. I am criticizing his tweets, that's kind of the title of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                        I haven't. I am criticizing his tweets, that's kind of the title of this thread
                        The title of this thread is "Jared Padaleckis twitters", which can mean a multitude of things, among which implying his last name is "Padaleckis" and has multiple twitter accounts.

Comment

I love Jared P. From the dozens of interviews, con videos, and live tweeting events, I've always felt he's a genuinely nice person. But even I think he needs a twitter vacation. He's usually very savvy about the use of media but the last month or so has not been his best. He got away with the Bieber tweet and it got a little show buzz. But he appears to be getting into a lot of confrontations lately and that just doesn't fit his regular communication style. Maybe it's just a really stressful time right now --- who knows. But this person who usually gets nothing but extremely lovely comments by every guest star and fan who meets him, does not seem to be feeling the love these days. So... I want him to just step back a bit before hitting the "tweet" button for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                            I love Jared P. From the dozens of interviews, con videos, and live tweeting events, I've always felt he's a genuinely nice person. But even I think he needs a twitter vacation. He's usually very savvy about the use of media but the last month or so has not been his best. He got away with the Bieber tweet and it got a little show buzz. But he appears to be getting into a lot of confrontations lately and that just doesn't fit his regular communication style. Maybe it's just a really stressful time right now --- who knows. But this person who usually gets nothing but extremely lovely comments by every guest star and fan who meets him, does not seem to be feeling the love these days. So... I want him to just step back a bit before hitting the "tweet" button for a few days.
                            Well, these tweets actually ocurred a few months or even years ago. He keep on attacking other celebrities etc. I guess it just comes to show that we don't really know a person. Not really.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎