Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]http://img3.*****.nocookie.net/__cb20140814150729/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/0/07/AoSsetphotoseason2behindthescenes.png[/IMG]
    This guy is probably Absorbing Man. They'll probably have Creel be one of the escapees from the Fridge.

Originally posted by Degobunny
    Or Nebula visits Earth...not to keen on the Nova or the infamous Nova, Ryder showing up. Rick Ryder is a terrible name for a character.
    Would Gillan be willing to shave her head, for a one episode guest spot, though?

Comment

I have no scoop or spoilers to back me up on this, but this guy screams Kree to me. Just sayin'...

Comment

From CBR:

The cast and crew of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." discussed season two with press at Comic-Con, with star Clark Gregg saying that the second season will pick up "months later" as the rebuilding of S.H.I.E.L.D. commences.

"The monumental nature of that task is made very clear almost immediately, because you realize everyone -- US government, US military and other wise -- wants to arrest us," Gregg said. "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s illegal. We have very few resources. Everything we're going to do involves dealing with, still, finding out who's Hydra and who's not amongst our friends. To rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D., we're going to need some old friends to prove themselves, some new friends, and we're going to have to do it in a way that's very back alley, old school -- feels very brass knuckles, Cold War spying for me."

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          I have no scoop or spoilers to back me up on this, but this guy screams Kree to me. Just sayin'...
          His arm is more gray than blue.

Comment

I agree jon-el87, but the shade can be changed in post. I bet if you saw the "blue alien" (source of the GHnnn), he looked pretty gray before post.

Hey, I could be totally wrong - it's just a gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
              [IMG]http://img3.*****.nocookie.net/__cb20140814150729/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/0/07/AoSsetphotoseason2behindthescenes.png[/IMG]
              This guy is probably Absorbing Man. They'll probably have Creel be one of the escapees from the Fridge.

Would Gillan be willing to shave her head, for a one episode guest spot, though?
              Maybe she can use a bald cap. Her hair as far as I know is still fairly short and she is wearing a wig in her new show. All I am saying is it not out of the realm of possibility to have her on the show as Nebula.
              Last edited by Degobunny; 08-21-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
                That sucks, because I like the L.A. spinoff much more than the original. Since I don't have a DVR unit, I'll have to watch "NCIS:LA" online after "SHIELD" and "Person of Interest" go off.

Same here. I've come to the point where I dislike NCIS. I can still tolerate NCIS: Los Angeles.

Comment

From marvel.com

Carl "Crusher" Creel, known to Marvel fans as the Absorbing Man in the comics, will bring his unique power set to "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." with the season premiere Tuesday, September 23 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC!

With the news we've also got your EXCLUSIVE first look at Brian Patrick Wade ("Generation Kill," "Teen Wolf") as Creel directly below! With his ability to absorb the properties of anything he touches, Creel will put Coulson and his team through their paces when their second season kicks off...but you'll have to wait until then to see how their battle turns out!
                  Like I suspected.

Comment

I bow to thee Jon-el87. My next guess was going to be a giant Smurf...

Comment

[IMG]http://img4.*****.nocookie.net/__cb20140823143622/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/6/64/S2_Promotional_1.jpeg[/IMG]
                      Any guesses?

Comment

Well, Ward was in custody at the end of the season, but I am assuming he would free himself in short order.

Hard to tell with Ward. His allegiance to SHIELD was a sham, and I don't think his allegiance to Hydra exists anymore (I think he blindly followed Garrett). On the surface Ward would just seem to be a mercenary. But Ward was really starting to question his whole decision making process at the end of the season. I can see Ward working with "new SHIELD" in the future, but he will never be trusted to be an agent again. Skye might want that to happen (at some point in the future) but Coulson will never go for it. I think Ward will become some kind of "untrustable ally" of "new Shield".

I'll tell you one thing I don't want to see - a reveal that Ward was being mind-controlled by Garrett.

Comment

I say make Ward the main villian....the Dukat or Eddington to Coulson' s Captain Sisko. Ward is so much better as a bad guy.

Comment

I say make Ward the main villian....the Dukat or Eddington to Coulson' s Captain Sisko. Ward is so much better as a bad guy.
                            Having him like Eddington would certainly make for an interesting story line and push Coulson's ethical boundaries. Dukat would be rather boring in my opinion, though that's because I never really liked his character that much from the beginning.

Personally I think Ward will probably be the one to kill Garrett after finally accepting the fact that he doesn't agree with him on a lot of things. He'll try and use that to get back into Coulson's good books but Coulson will keep him on the outside and never fully trust him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                              Having him like Eddington would certainly make for an interesting story line and push Coulson's ethical boundaries. Dukat would be rather boring in my opinion, though that's because I never really liked his character that much from the beginning.

Personally I think Ward will probably be the one to kill Garrett after finally accepting the fact that he doesn't agree with him on a lot of things. He'll try and use that to get back into Coulson's good books but Coulson will keep him on the outside and never fully trust him again.
                              You saw the season finale of Agents of SHIELD?

Comment

You saw the season finale of Agents of SHIELD?
                                I did, just can't remember it now. I forget things I watch within a week or 2 if I don't continue to watch new episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎