No announcement yet.

Season 2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protege
    Well, seeing as how the first season was filled with interruptions, I think this is probably a good idea. That being said, I think I've pretty much given up on the show. I haven't seen the last seven episodes, and have no real desire to. If it does come back, I'm not sure how I'd want them to do things differently- Except cut down or eliminate fitz and simmons (These two annoy me to no end) and I'm not sure I want I want to see Ward reform.
    Ummm where you been
    Ward is not reforming, he may get a bullet to the bone. You don't reform from first degree murder.

Comment

Per deadline Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter have both been picked up.
      Source: http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/abc-...f-s-h-i-e-l-d/

Comment

Another source: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...series-by-abc/

Comment

And yet another source, pretty reliable one:

Marvel.com is the official site of Marvel Entertainment! Browse official Marvel movies, characters, comics, TV shows, videos, & more.

I have to say I am not surprised. ABC always makes these announcements a little later than other networks.

Comment

http://shieldsite.net/abc-renews-age...-as-well/21323
            Shield has been officially renewed for a 2nd season.

I have to admit, I am not that surprised. Though ratings have been low, the show has picked up in the second half of the season. So much so that fans who have been watching all along have been encouraging those who dropped out or haven't been watching to pick it (back) up.

Also, there was a story I read online that basically said Marvel/Disney would likely not cancel the show as it's just one big free commercial for the MCU films. Which is true.

Comment

http://shieldsite.net/agents-of-s-h-...will-too/21329 You think it's got a better chance against NCIS Los Angeles, than regular NCIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                http://shieldsite.net/abc-renews-age...-as-well/21323 Shield has been officially renewed for a 2nd season. I have to admit, I am not that surprised. Though ratings have been low, the show has picked up in the second half of the season. So much so that fans who have been watching all along have been encouraging those who dropped out or haven't been watching to pick it (back) up.
                Ratings actually haven't been very low. SHIELD has pretty good ratings, people just assumed that since it dropped from the pilot (which was a record setter, not the average) that ratings were super low.

Comment

I am really happy it's moving an hour later. I usually get home from other commitments around 9, so I have had to watch most of this season on the ABC website or Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                    http://shieldsite.net/agents-of-s-h-...will-too/21329 You think it's got a better chance against NCIS Los Angeles, than regular NCIS?
                    That sucks, because I like the L.A. spinoff much more than the original. Since I don't have a DVR unit, I'll have to watch "NCIS:LA" online after "SHIELD" and "Person of Interest" go off.

Comment

Originally posted by coluanprime
                      Ratings actually haven't been very low. SHIELD has pretty good ratings, people just assumed that since it dropped from the pilot (which was a record setter, not the average) that ratings were super low.
                      Huh. I thought I saw, about mid season, that it was hitting record lows. I know it did get a bit of a ratings bump in the past few episodes.

Originally posted by Starsaber
                      I am really happy it's moving an hour later.
                      I think it will do better in that hour but that does mean it will be against Supernatural.

Comment

I'm glad it's getting renewed, now I'm wondering what's going to happen? I think Ward was a double agent and will return. Now that Coleson is the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I wonder how things will change. I hope we get to see at least 1 Avenger make an appearance, maybe Captain America or Thor. I just can't wait to see season 2. I'll hold judgement on Agent Carter though.

Comment

Of course, they wouldn't have to do time travel, to get the AoS characters, on Agent Carter. Just have them do bookends,to a couple of episodes.

Comment

The show will likely do a tie-in, of some sort, to Guardians of the Galaxy, this season. My guess is, they'll feature a Nova (as they've made numerous Nova uniforms, for the movie, and the show might be allowed to borrow one), maybe start exploring the blue alien corpse.
                            Last edited by jon-el87; 07-26-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

They recently had an advertisement on a billboard.

It wasn't designed with new fans in mind because it doesn't have the name of the show or the Network on which it airs.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                                The show will likely do a tie-in, of some sort, to Guardians of the Galaxy, this season. My guess is, they'll feature a Nova (as they've made numerous Nova uniforms, for the movie, and the show might be allowed to borrow one), maybe start exploring the blue alien corpse.
                                Or Nebula visits Earth...not to keen on the Nova or the infamous Nova, Ryder showing up. Rick Ryder is a terrible name for a character.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎