View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Arrow character?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oliver the Arrow

14 13.59%
  • Diggle the Black Driver

4 3.88%
  • Felicity the IT Girl

32 31.07%
  • Laurel the Lawyer

17 16.50%
  • Sara the Black Canary

11 10.68%
  • Roy the Red Hood

2 1.94%
  • Slade Deathstroke

12 11.65%
  • Thea the.. Oliver's sister.

1 0.97%
  • Malcolm the Dark Archer

3 2.91%
  • Other

7 6.80%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Diggle.

1. Oliver
    2. Slade
    3. Sara

I really liked Shado. Its shame that she died.

Top 3

1) Felicity Smoak
    2) Oliver Queen
    3) John Diggle

I picked Slade/Deathstroke over Arrow/Oliver, but really Slade and Arrow/Oliver are almost a tie.

New In Town
    I love Oliver, Felicity and Diggle. I love their team dynamic. And no matter what, they always have each others back.

Why stop at three?

I was ready to stop watching Arrow back in season 1 until Felicity showed up. Before her, the only thing keeping me watching was waiting for Diggle to outwit Oliver. I had a previous fondness for Willa Holland and Paul Blackstone too but it took a sometime before I really warmed up to their characters on Arrow. Walter got kidnapped by the time I decided to like him and Moira was in too deep for me to root for. I liked Roy for being exactly like I thought Roy should be but wasn't overwhelmed one way or the other. Oliver was dull and a hypocrite during most of season 1 but started getting better toward the end of the season and has kept getting better through the present. Laurel was angry and cold and then wishy-washy and then had the misfortune of being the one Oliver decided to open up to (before he changed his mind again) after Thea had BEGGED him to let her into his life. That pretty much cemented my dislike of the character and it's only gotten worse over time. Sara was introduced in season 2 in an incredibly likeable and sympathetic manner.

In season one my favorite list looked like:

Diggle
    Felicity
    Thea
    Tommy
    Quentin
    Roy
    Walter
    Malcolm (he was so mean to Tommy)
    Oliver
    Moira
    Laurel

In season 2 it has become:

Felicity
    Oliver (he really grew on me this season)
    Diggle
    Quentin
    Sara
    Moira
    Thea (she would have been higher if she'd had more to do)
    Sin ( I hope she's around in season 3)
    Roy (he would have been higher had he been awake to do more)
    Isabelle (it's the hair)
    Mind Shadow (even given her limited use)
    Slade (damn stupid reason to cry revenge)
    Waller
    Walter (he wasn't around enough)
    Laurel* (Still on the bottom of the list but disliked 10 times more. Awful year for her in terms of storyline, character and "growth". She couldn't have been written worse if I tried)

Still Oliver. In my world he IS the show.

Forum Regular
    Felicity she the one that has told off a super hero! That is why I like her.

Diggle, Felicity, Oliver, Nyssa, Quentin in no particular order

Forum Regular
    I think I might be the only one who picked Moira seeing how she isn't on the list. I think half my favorites are probably dead.

Moira
    Raisa (glad someone brought her up)
    Walter
    Diggle
    Lyla

Oliver's a given.

I chose Diggle, but it kinda annoys me how many people, for some reason, voted for Oliver's fangirl.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    I chose Diggle, but it kinda annoys me how many people, for some reason, voted for Oliver's fangirl.
    Felicity? Probably because the vast majority of the audience identify with her more than the others. What girl (or guy in my case) wouldn't want to have a first person look at Ollie on the salmon ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardelphia View Post
    Felicity? Probably because the vast majority of the audience identify with her more than the others. What girl (or guy in my case) wouldn't want to have a first person look at Ollie on the salmon ladder?
    Felicity was cute when she was funny awkward IT girl. Now she's just part of the problem. And I don't see what's identifiable about her.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagenspear View Post
    Felicity was cute when she was funny awkward IT girl. Now she's just part of the problem. And I don't see what's identifiable about her.
    I don't get it either. It's funny how trends flow through multiple shows. Twenty years ago, superhero shows and cop dramas (which at their core are very similar beasts) didn't need to explain their way around the technology that exists today. Now, multiple shows have done so by repeating the same archetype: the quirky girl with glasses. NCIS, Arrow, and some other show I can't think of right now, all use the same archetype to explain how the hero can bypass modern security technology. What's odd about Arrow is that Felicity has become more than a supporting character. I still see her as quirky and incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardelphia View Post
    I don't get it either. It's funny how trends flow through multiple shows. Twenty years ago, superhero shows and cop dramas (which at their core are very similar beasts) didn't need to explain their way around the technology that exists today. Now, multiple shows have done so by repeating the same archetype: the quirky girl with glasses. NCIS, Arrow, and some other show I can't think of right now, all use the same archetype to explain how the hero can bypass modern security technology. What's odd about Arrow is that Felicity has become more than a supporting character. I still see her as quirky and incidental.
    I actually liked Felicity in season 1, now they've just kind of ruined her for me with this whole romantic thing. It's not even the romance either. It's how she's written for it. Remember when Oliver slept with Isabel Rochev? And she had a hissy fit about it? It was just embarassing. In a teen drama show, I can see that happening. And I can accept it. Because you know what? Teenagers would do that. But Felicity isn't a teenager, I don't think? And this isn't a teen drama show. And her and Oliver don't have any kind of relationship away from friendship and/or sidekick. And what's worse is that Oliver takes it seriously. I face-palmed hard on that. It really annoyed me, as you can see. I don't know. Maybe I just felt like they really don't know what they're doing with her. It's similar with Laurel. Only she has a story-line that they're shoddy with. Personally though, I also take kind of an issue when writers pander to a fan base. I think a show-runner should tell the story they want to tell, not the one a fan base wants them to. Then the only issue would be their presentation and the development of the characters, and writing, ya know?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast