0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Failed this City

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Tremors?"

What did you think, everybody?

i was actually pleasantly surprised with tdys episode. truth be told, i thought it would suck, and that the big reveal would be cheap, since i dont like roy. ah arrow writers, always making me 180 my impression after watching the episode

also, next episode looks badass, and things dont look good for mama lance

Board Master
    Super awesome with lots of DCU easter eggs and a lot moving forward.Team Arrow has its newest member and it's Roy who now knows Oliver's secret. Their relationship paralleled Oliver and Slade's very well. Yes Amanda Waller is beginning to form the Suicide Squad with Bronze Tiger as its first member. Now we can see what they were talking about with two groups.Dinah Laurel's problems have climaxed that caused the return of her sister, Sarah.Moira running for Mayor could see her at Sebastian Blood's cross hairs. Great episode overall.

Banned
    Wow Arrow back on form for me I thought since it's come back from hiatus it's been decent but nothing more.

So Roy's in the loop now and Suicide Squad taking shape.

Doin' stuff n' thaangs deathstroke79's Avatar
    Good episode as always, however I watched it on Cable so I had to move at least 20 times because the signal was horrible and I missed a few important parts. I'm going to rewatch it later on when it's uploaded online.

I liked how they didn't extend so many things like Smallville and cut to the chase and already told Roy who Arrow is just 1 episode after he started training him.

i like how Moira is running for mayor against Sebastian, since it will make her useful again. It's kind of like how in Smallville Clark's mom ran for governor.

everything was good, except the episode needed more Manu.

Settling In
    Full of win 10. I'm glad Oliver told Roy his secret, just wish it would have been a little more in depth, but I'm sure it will get more in depth with their relationship as Roy is still a loose canon that needs to be trained and controlled.

Mild Mannered Reporter CK_ALL_DAY's Avatar
    Awesome episode! I was smiling big the whole time. Loved the reveal and Roy being a new addition to "Team Arrow" is exciting. Next week looks crazy awesome.

What was not to love?

- Ollie and Roy working together.

- Amanda Waller bringing in Bronze Tiger for her "squad".

- The better Lance sister being back.

I even appreciate the reference to Markovia!

I also want to add, though, I didn't care for Nyssa saying Raysh al Ghul in the promo for next week. Really hoping they'd stick with Rahs al Ghul.

Posting Pro
    This episode's parallels tied neatly together, which has been somewhat lacking in certain episodes throuhout the series thus far. On the Island, Oliver fails to inform Slade of the truth, something we know Slade eventually finds out from what Oliver says. Oliver's regret over what happened to Slade and the learning experience that that brought to the table was, in my opinion, the primary reason Oliver chose to reveal himself to Roy, despite what he told Dig and Felicity. Roy's question about what they call themselves and the responses show that the producers and writers pay attention to their fan base far more than said individuals for other shows. That, I think, is one of the prime aspects that makes this show the best hero show I've ever seen on television (and I've watched pretty much all of them, cartoon and not). Truthfully, when I saw the preview for this episode, I was thinking that Oliver would reveal who he was to Roy thanks to that "We're just getting started," line.

Less Slade in this episode, but for the theme of the episode there really didn't need to be. That said, I suspect we'll be seeing more of Slade (past and present) starting next week. I am looking forward to "The Promise", which airs in March, primarily due to Stephen Amell's Facebook posts regarding it. Something tells me that will be a big Slade episode, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

The beginnings of the Suicide Squad (while Deadshot may have been recruited off-screen, this is the first member I recall being visibly recruited by Waller).

When Oliver first made the phone call, I was wondering if he was calling Quentin. But since it didn't show a cutscene, I was like, "Oh, so he's had a way to contact Sara all this time." Looking forward to when Laurel and Sara meet with Laurel sober. My guess is it'll be either next week's episode, or the 'Lance family reunion' episode. Now, here's a question: Who thinks the guy at the bar who was putting something into his pocket is a League agent working on Nyssa's behalf? It's either that or Blood, and let's face it: Blood and Slade have neutralized the threat Laurel presented to them.

All in all, I give this episode a 10 for being super awesome. But here's one thing I learned from this episode: don't trust what the producers and such say when it comes to certain things. Everyone was wanting Roy to find out Oliver's identity; Guggenheim, I think it was, said it would take a while (very recently, I might add, like in the past week or so) before Roy finds out Oliver's identity and meets the team. And yet, what, three episodes into the second half he finds out? I was expecting episode 16 or 17..... not 12.

I had my doubts about how they were going to have Moira run for Mayor, but once again, I underestimated the tenacity of the writers and their collective intelligence. If I'd been thinking, I would've realized there wasn't a lot of shouting and bemoaning when Moira won the trial from the crowd. That actually suggests that by that point, more people were feeling sympathetic to her.

Sara's return at the end of the episode I figured would happen simply because I doubted they would want to rush through Sara returning and Quentin and Oliver trying to get Sara to reveal herself fully to Laurel (from the summary, one can presume that Laurel doesn't remember Sara being there or thinks it was a hallucination). Anyways, it was good to see her back. I'm still crossing my fingers for Sara to live past this season, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tam123 View Post
    i was actually pleasantly surprised with tdys episode. truth be told, i thought it would suck, and that the big reveal would be cheap, since i dont like roy. ah arrow writers, always making me 180 my impression after watching the episode

also, next episode looks badass, and things dont look good for mama lance
    agreed! if theres oner thing i have learnt about the fantastic producers of Arrow, is that they are not afraid to steer away from the comic books and change things up that are different from the comic books to make this awesome tv show more awesome and that we will always never know what they have up there sleeves and they always surprise me with each episode!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
    Super awesome with lots of DCU easter eggs and a lot moving forward.Team Arrow has its newest member and it's Roy who now knows Oliver's secret. Their relationship paralleled Oliver and Slade's very well. Yes Amanda Waller is beginning to form the Suicide Squad with Bronze Tiger as its first member. Now we can see what they were talking about with two groups.Dinah Laurel's problems have climaxed that caused the return of her sister, Sarah.Moira running for Mayor could see her at Sebastian Blood's cross hairs. Great episode overall.
    yeah i agree! and i thought it was funny how Oliver didnt like Felicity calling their group ' Team Arrow ' and now Roy can kick some ass with Oliver as Arrow ! and i think that Slade and Roy are paralleled so that Roy can go through there ups and downs that happened to Slade on the island and the promo trailer for next weeks episode looks awesome with Laurel finding out Sara is alive and mom lance getting kidnapped

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maasaloo View Post
    Wow Arrow back on form for me I thought since it's come back from hiatus it's been decent but nothing more.

So Roy's in the loop now and Suicide Squad taking shape.
    the suicide squad is gonna be awesome when it forms and seeing Arrow and Roy kick their asses is gonna be awesome also!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstroke79 View Post
    Good episode as always, however I watched it on Cable so I had to move at least 20 times because the signal was horrible and I missed a few important parts. I'm going to rewatch it later on when it's uploaded online.

I liked how they didn't extend so many things like Smallville and cut to the chase and already told Roy who Arrow is just 1 episode after he started training him.

i like how Moira is running for mayor against Sebastian, since it will make her useful again. It's kind of like how in Smallville Clark's mom ran for governor.

everything was good, except the episode needed more Manu.
    yeah i hope Moira running mayor makes Malcom Merlyn return and talk to moira in secret so they can go on with the Thea is Malcoms daughter plot

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    Full of win 10. I'm glad Oliver told Roy his secret, just wish it would have been a little more in depth, but I'm sure it will get more in depth with their relationship as Roy is still a loose canon that needs to be trained and
    controlled.
    yeah and trust me things will get worse for Roy in his Mirakuru journey before they get better for him so Roy truly has a very long journey ahead of him which is awesome for us!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast