Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sharp Teeth" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sharp Teeth" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supernatural and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some pics:

40 minutes

might get good ratings seeing how all other networks have a presidential thing going on.

Comment

its about on

Comment

did i miss where dean started growing a beard?

Comment

like the wrestler haha

Comment

did he steal a car naked haha

Comment

hmmm garth is married.

Comment

Lol Sam asked exactly the same thing I would've asked had I heard the name Cain!

Comment

This was the most boring episode of Supernatural I've ever seen.

Comment

Bitten was my all-time disliked episode of all time (yes, more than Bugs) ... at least with this episode, we already have a relationship with Garth as a character, and I'm liking this "edgy" Dean...haven't seen him in a long time. But it was certainly filler. The next episode also looks filler but I certainly will watch to see what looks to be some funny scenes...and Jared in shorts....

Comment

It sucked a lot that they made Garth into a werewolf. Felt kind of like lazy writing there and also very random :s I also have mixed feelings about that last scene with Sam/Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                        This was the most boring episode of Supernatural I've ever seen.
                        Personally, my least favorite episodes are "Route 666", "Red Sky At Morning" and "The Slice Girls". At least "Bugs" was funny at times and had this parallel with Sam and that kid with their issues with their dads. The episodes I mentioned were just flat-out boring and Dean's love interest in "Route 666"(Cassie, was it?) was terribly written. "Shut Up, Dr. Phil" could be one as well, but it was a nice episode just to see Spike and Cordelia, haha.

Comment

Fenris, why have you forsaken me?
                          Where's Fenris?
                          Gene Simmons could play Fenris.
                          But the show would probably only be able to hire Richard Simmons.
                          And he's another kind of monster entirely. Wrong for the role of Fenris.
                          Not a peep from any of the Leviathans this year. It seems they're vacationing just as hard as they worked.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎