Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"First Born" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I really liked Dean and Crowley working together.

Comment

Nice reversal of roles the boys have going on now.

- Dean; working with a demon
      - Sam; working with an angel

Comment

I think Cain's backstory about Lucifer and the tattoo/mark and the "first blade" and having to kill Able in order to let him ascend to heaven is very very key to the back half of this season, as well as a foretelling, perhaps, of how they might end the series. Dean having to kill Sam, like Cain did Able.

I have to watch it again, but that one thing struck me....

And how cute was that Sam/Cas hug?? I'm glad these two are working together. They were always very much alike, and I think Cas stated that quite well. And Crowley/Dean? That is a fun ride!

Sounds like next week is a filler....can't quite wrap my head around Garth's new "family".... anybody else getting a lot of "Being Human" similarities?

The other thing about Lucifer being mentioned a lot more this season I think means he will show up again, and maybe soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
          Nice reversal of roles the boys have going on now.

- Dean; working with a demon
          - Sam; working with an angel
          Or more like Sam working with a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            Or more like Sam working with a friend
            Not wrong.

But neither am I. The whole "Devil you know", I guess; re: the Dean/Crowley team-up.

Comment

Good episode. I wonder if that mark on Dean will turn him into a demon...

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                garth is a werewolf now thats screwed up
                I missed something. Garth is a werewolf now??

Comment

Great episode! Liked the whole Cain and Abel twist.
                  It was fun to see Dean working with Crowley.

Comment

There is one thing I'm missing though. How does Lillith fit into all of this?

Comment

Great thing about Castiel becoming human is empathy also remorse.
                      old Castiel would have continued to push the needle further in believing the ends justify the means. Also can relate to Sam screwing up because he's been in that territory.

Not surprised lucifer fooled Cain he's the freakin Devil.
                      the price of the dagger from what I saw the burn mark on the arm, another possible one is demons and vast others asking for it or going to kill for it, and maybe possibly always knowing where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mocomic
                        I missed something. Garth is a werewolf now??
                        episode promo for the next episode made it clear. He could have always been a werewolf even before the episode after first born.

Comment

I thought he was just undercover with them to infiltrate the family of werewolves. Either way I'm just happy to see Garth back on Supernatural. Party on Garth!

I hope Lucifer does return. Doesn't The Tomorrow People film in Vancouver too? Maybe Mark will be close so he will show up. I miss him on Supernatural.

I didn't even consider that Lilith could have something to do with what is going on. That's a good angle Quark!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎