Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Magical Place?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great episode. Clark Gregg gave an emotionally powerful performance. I can not wait for more on the Coulson mystery. Skye was hilarious impersonating May. I cried tears of joy when Michael Peterson turned out still be alive. I think he could be Deathlocke but I am not going to get bent out of shape if he is not, Peterson does not need to be an established character to hold my interest. The clairvoyant I'd looking more and more like MODOK or possible Ultron. This and Walking Dead are my must see shows with my family. I am looking forward to next week when the Skye's parents stuff goes deeper.

Comment

So coulson's resurrection continues to be a tease of a storyline.

Comment

So, I have to say I thought this episode was excellent!

Loved the start with the group working as a team.

Anyone else, though, kind of sigh at Ward not getting what May was doing in having Skye thrown off the plane? It was painfully obvious to me that May was doing what she was doing so Skye would be able to operate better (away from SHIELD agents). That Ward didn't get that made me a bit dismayed (heh, no pun intended!).

"Don't touch Lola".

Hmmm, a bit of backstory for Coulson. His father died when he (Phil) was young? And his mother is gone too? I also enjoyed that they did bring back "The Cellist". And the idea of 'why is this guy so important?' from Hand. Seriously, she doesn't get it, does she? He's the tie (in a way even more than Fury) to the Avengers. Look at what they did when he died.

Skye pretending to be May. Loved it! And she looked great in that outfit too.

Wow, the Clairvoyant killed the guy? So much for the theory that the guy was the Clairvoyant...

Okay, total Serenity shoutout/move with the Bus pulling around like that. Cute.

Reyna is good (at her job, I mean). As she pointed out, the torture method obviously wasn't going to work on Coulson. But getting him to want it to? Totally did. Very well done.

Coulson remembers but I'm not sure exactly what he did remember. I mean, is that his brain in an LMD? Or what? Especially if he'd been "dead for days" (and the doctor seemed to want to atone for more than just erasing memories).

Mike being alive was not a huge surprise (his being so maimed was though).

It was just an exciting episode that gave us some answers but also raised more questions (I am very curious now as to who the Clairvoyant really is.), I feel.

Comment

I liked the scene where Fitz and Simmons where playing Roshambo to see who gets to open the ceiling for the interrogation cell and Simmons said "Scissors aww Fitz" because she knew he was going to pick scissors.

Comment

'The Magical Place' is a good episode and we learn a few things about why Coulson is still alive. Victoria Hand is a good replacement for Nick Fury until she appear in a Amazing Spider-Man movie. I don't know if it will be 2 or 3, but it's a matter of time before she does.

Comment

Zzzzzzzz. Talk about a disappointing snoozer. Now that I know how he survived I don't have to watch the show anymore. Better luck next time, Marvel.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎