No announcement yet.

Back to evil Regina?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to evil Regina?

So is everyone going to forget their memories of Storybrook? Is that what they said would happen? If so, does that mean Regina is going to go back to Evil?

If so, I have mixed feelings. A) I feel bad for Regina. She went so far this season to redeem herself. B) I totally love evil Regina. She is the best evil queen ever.

I don't think the storybrook peeps lost their memories, only Emma and Henry but Regina gave them new happy memories to make sure they'd stay together and Henry wouldn't be alone.

Comment

Yeah, only Emma and Henry lost their memories this time, especially going by the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        So is everyone going to forget their memories of Storybrook? Is that what they said would happen? If so, does that mean Regina is going to go back to Evil?

If so, I have mixed feelings. A) I feel bad for Regina. She went so far this season to redeem herself. B) I totally love evil Regina. She is the best evil queen ever.
        I do enjoy her as the EQ and her scenes with Snow in FTL have been fun to watch but this is the second time they have taken her down the redemption road. I really don't want to see yet again something derailing her from redeeming herself; not to mention the different times in FTL she tried to be good only to have Rumple or Cora stop her. Even though I still root for Emma and Henry, I find Regina's anti-hero character this season more interesting to watch than some of the other "real" heroes.

Comment

Hmmm - I "thought" everyone who was from FTL and who had lived in Storybrook would retain their Storybrook memories. So people in the FTL will remember Emma, Henry, and Rumple. I have to agree - a "good" Regina is going to be much less fun to watch.

Comment

See this thread for an explanation re: characters' memories:

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
              Hmmm - I "thought" everyone who was from FTL and who had lived in Storybrook would retain their Storybrook memories. So people in the FTL will remember Emma, Henry, and Rumple. I have to agree - a "good" Regina is going to be much less fun to watch.
              You're right. They do remember everything that happened. Only Henry and Emma lost their memories, because, as far as our world was concerned, Storybroke never existed in the first place. As Regina explained, Storybroke was never meant to exist in that world. However, the experiences of those who lived in that world remained. It was necessary, because Regina had to pay the price. If she forgot Henry, there would be no price to be payed at all.

As for Regina, I don't think she can be completely "good" or "naive" as she once was. I believe she will never be completely evil or insane again. She learned her lesson about revenge. Ultimately, it only brought pain not only to the ones she wanted but to herself as well. So, in a way, she grew up with that experience. Losing Henry made her realize she gained nothing with her anger and hatred.

Still, I don't think she is capable of being *good*. Not any more, and certainly not without Henry by her side. Maybe, if she meets Robin, she *might* find some good inside of her, but it will be a long journey for her.
              Last edited by liana; 12-17-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Is Rumple dead? for real?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎