Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Going Home" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Hook/Swan coming up! It felt like there was a big lack of it so far, even though they were occupying the same space most of the time and we heard over and over that he cares for her, it didn't seem there was a lot of interaction between the two.

That's really nice Regina got to do something good and truly selfless for a change. Not only did she save Henry from being alone but she gave him and Emma happy memories of them being together all his life. I kinda hope she finds Robin Hood and gets her happy ending now. That was the dude with the tattoo Tinkerbell lead her too, right? Well, TRIED to lead her to at least, lol. It's been awhile since I have watched that ep.

Is Gold really dead? That seemed unexpected. Maybe he can come back without the dark ones powers, then there would have been still a "death" of a sorts but he gets to live again to be with Bae and Bell.

Comment

My question is...When Rumple disappeared (I refuse to believe he died), and Belle fell to the ground, why didn't anyone go to comfort her? Everyone stood around and asked Bae/Neal if he was alright...

Comment

Originally posted by Shari
        My question is...When Rumple disappeared (I refuse to believe he died), and Belle fell to the ground, why didn't anyone go to comfort her? Everyone stood around and asked Bae/Neal if he was alright...
        Actually, the only one who asked him was Emma... Mary Margareth asked Regina if she was all right, not Neal. In fact, everyone seemed completely in shock with what happened, Hook included. He looked like he couldn't believe in what he just saw with his own eyes. Mary Margareth was almost crying...

And Neal was trying, very hard to keep his feelings of loss inside. He begged Regina to not let his father's sacrifice to be in vain. I think that, in some way or another, most of them, apart from Hook, were grieving. I mean, even Regina looked like she was going to burst in tears. I don't think any of them had the presence of mind to actually comfort her. The curse was coming, no one knew if Regina would be able to stop it or not, and I don't think anyone expected to see Rumple sacrificing himself that way.

You have to remember the only ones who actually truly trusted him were Belle, and more recently, Bae. Rumple's sacrifice proved them all wrong in their judgement.
        Last edited by liana; 12-16-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎