Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Three Ghosts?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if Barry Allen is coming back or not; He was supposed to come back in Episode 20 but CW said no they want to order a full pilot and not have Episode 20 be the backdoor pilot.

Comment

That was a FANTASTIC episode.

This mid-season finale was about just as good as the season 1 finale.

SLADE IS BACK AND IN PRESENT DAY!!!!

RIP Shado

WTF will happen to Roy??

THE FLASH IS BORN!!

10 out of 10!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicomania98
        Hold on you guys! If Slade is the man behind Brother Blood and his cult and both characters are involved with HIVE in the comics, does that mean Slade is responsible for killing Andy Diggle?!!!!!
        I think I called this a few weeks ago, I knew slade was involved somehow

Comment

An amazing episode.

i wonder if Roy saw Oliver was Arrow, they didn't hint at it in any way.

Roy has superpowers now, this will be interesting. Hopefully they will play it off that he only got a small dose and it's only temporary or something. I'd like to see Roy train more and learn to fight and become of value to Oliver/arrow

one month is too long to wait!!

Comment

That was so crazy!!! I knew Grundy (Gold) wouldn't stand a chance if Ollie had the right motivation, bc this version is like Batman, and we all know Batman can take out Grundy. I did not foresee Tommy being that motivation, but that was perfect!

Slade is looking pretty awesome nowadays. Barely caught the silver hair going down the side, but glad it's there; and of course the eye patch being there is great.

As for Barry, I REALLY didn't think they'd use lighting in any way with how they were talking about the mirakuru serum and the particle accelerator. And while the acceleration was involved, even with him being around the chemicals, I didn't think they'd use lightning until it actually freakin happened! I was thinking if they were gonna go with lightning+chemicals! it would have been last week when they alluded to it and passed the opportunity in last weeks episode. So damn great, I'm already ready to see Barry's next episode later this season.

About Roy getting that dose, all I have to say is that'll make things interesting...

Hell of a cliffhanger.

Comment

Amell was right when he said this takes the title of the best episode so far in the series.

Present day Slade Wilson.
              Birth of The Flash.
              Green Arrow's mask.
              Laurel wasn't as annoying.

Just great episode.

Still wrapping my mind around with what they're trying to do with Roy now since he's taken the serum as well, but dang...what a GREAT episode. Love the idea that the particle accelerator could have created even more superhumans now and could be a great opening for the spin-off in introducing superhuman baddies.

Comment

Flash is born

Slade is alive with a vengeance

Oliver gets a proper mask

And Super soldier Roy

Overall it was a great winter finale. I can't wait until its back

Comment

Much better than last week's Scientists as they're setting up for the second half of the season as well as the Flash spin-off. I'm not surprised that Shado died as most of us expected it. A lot has moved forward with Oliver donning a mask thanks to Barry, Roy being injected with the serum that makes him stronger than Oliver, Roy/ Thea/ Sin being a group to themselves, and Slade arriving in the present in both hallucinations and for real. It's good to see Tommy again and Dinah Laurel is not as bad this time. I think we may have an idea on who will be the two villains for the season will be - Slade and Brother Blood.

Comment

Interesting twist with Slade(I always wondered how they would bring him in to be evil). Great episode overall. I just don't like how they set up flash getting his powers, if they planning on doing a spin off it would have been better to save that for his show

Comment

I think this may have been the first time I've given any show/movie rating poll here a 10. Holy crap! That definitely was season ending cliffhanger level for just a mid-season/holiday hiatus that was just ridiculous, almost as much as how good this series has largely been since it started. I don't know how they're going to be able to keep it up. Being on the CW aside, how the hell does this show NOT have more viewers/better ratings?!

Comment

Yeah that was just another fantastic episode. From Slade, to Oliver's new mask, to Barry's accident, the writers are doing an incredible job and there are no signs they are slowing down. I think everyone else has pretty much said what I was going to say. The second half of the season is shaping up to be some of the best TV in a long time.

Originally posted by Supsfan
                        Interesting twist with Slade(I always wondered how they would bring him in to be evil). Great episode overall. I just don't like how they set up flash getting his powers, if they planning on doing a spin off it would have been better to save that for his show
                        About Barry's accident, I admit I wasn't expecting them to show it this soon but boy am I glad that they did. Loved the lightning and the chemicals. And honestly, I don't think it hurt one bit to show how it happened now because that will easily be picked up on for the pilot.

Comment

Slade has been my favourite villain-to-be on Arrow. With this episode, he claims the mantle of the Arrow's most formidable foe. Wow. That is how to write a villain well. Even if there weren't any other story arcs this ep., his presence would keep me tuned in for the second half in '14.

Now that they've set up Flash's origin, I think I would be good for them to keep in mind that 'less is more': keep the focus on the Arrow universe and only sparingly introduce other future JLAers as time (and story) permits. Barry's introduction was set up well and didn't seem out of place. If other Leaguers show up, their arrival needs to fit into the Arrow world credibly and not be forced. Arrow is great on its own -- no need to dilute the formula with the potential for overuse of League cameos.

While it was nice to see Barry get his powers (and kudos also for keeping the door open with Felicity and giving Ollie a mask), what made this episode a thrill to watch was Slade and Blood's schemes and Ollie coping with the loss of those who have gone before him. Tommy's surprise appearance was great, adding more motivation for Ollie. I expected that Shado was likely going to die on the island and this also will fuel Slade's antagonism towards Ollie in the present.

With Laurel helping out on Thea's own investigation and now coping with her dad in the ICU, it looks like her character could be at a crossroads. If she finds out Blood had a hand in her dad getting injured (or possibly dying in the second half?), these events could be a turning point for her in the second half.

A more entertaining and intriguing mid-season finale overall than another TV series with a team of agents

9/10
                          Last edited by President_Luthor; 12-11-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

100% agreed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                              That was a FANTASTIC episode.

This mid-season finale was about just as good as the season 1 finale.

SLADE IS BACK AND IN PRESENT DAY!!!!

RIP Shado

WTF will happen to Roy??

THE FLASH IS BORN!!

10 out of 10!!
                              agreed. instead i give it a 9/10 because a 10 is a perfect episode and idk it just was not perfect. but it was the most amazing and awesome episode ever!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thatoneguy
                                I think I called this a few weeks ago, I knew slade was involved somehow
                                I don't think they link to Andy Diggle death...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎