0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - That was awful.
    0%

I have come to the conclusion Arrow is not for me. I might watch the spinoff though if they can keep Barry from being a super dark character. I like the fun side of the character even if he comes off more Wally then Barry.

Comment

That was so awesome I can't recall all of the episode so I will go more in-depth after a couple of re-watches.

Comment

One word - Slade!

Comment

Its like this show keeps peaking and peaking. I can't wait for its return.

Comment

With the Solomon Grundy reference:
            With The Flash Ending:
            With the mask:
            With Slade ending:
            With the episode in general:
            With powers:
            [IMG]http://images.*****.com/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/9/94/Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif[/IMG]

Would of loved to see Malcolm tho

Comment

Oh what a mid season finale boy oh boy was that great. Deathstroke and Flash.

Comment

Awesome episode. Loved seeing barry becoming the flash and seeing Slade is alive and is behind everything. Just a really awesome episode.

Comment

Such a great episode! Loved that scene with Tommy and then loved the scene right after where Oliver saves Roy and tells him " You're strong, Kid ". I was literally quite close to crying. Best episode of the season possibly entire show. Plus lots of comic book references like Slade having an eye patch, Linda Park, Solomon Grundy, and of course the origin of the Flash

Comment

well the people who died were who i expected and actually called in the spoilers thread, but damn.......that was an awesome episode...what isnt awesome: waiting till january for continuance........ also Liko: that perfectly sums up me as well with that picture :P

didnt expect to see deathstroke back so soon, i mean i expected him to show up eventually, but maybe more like a season 2 season finale cliffhanger into season 3. this felt more like a season finale like feeling at the end of this episode with things ramping up, the big villain reveal, etc. wonder if hes actually gonna show up in full mask in suit later in the season, but damn....just............speechless.

only one more thing would make this episode from a 10 to 11 for me = barry actually getting up and super speeding :P

Comment

Hold on you guys! If Slade is the man behind Brother Blood and his cult and both characters are involved with HIVE in the comics, does that mean Slade is responsible for killing Andy Diggle?!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicomania98
                        Hold on you guys! If Slade is the man behind Brother Blood and his cult and both characters are involved with HIVE in the comics, does that mean Slade is responsible for killing Andy Diggle?!!!!!
                        Possibly they are responsible for Andy's death.

Comment

When does the show return?

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                            When does the show return?
                            January 15th.

Comment

The mask being given to Oliver. Barry becoming The Flash. Slade being revealed as alive. This episode obliterated last week's in terms of greatness.

Is Barry coming back this season or will the next time we see him be when his show debuts? I hope he comes back because I'd like to see The Brave and The Bold become a reality before the season's end.

Why is it a month away lol! Great job to the cast and crew and I definitely will be counting the days until it returns.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎