Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Three Ghosts" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much awesomeness in this episode.

Comment

I didn't expect him to get hit by the Lightning I thought it was going to be an earthquake.

Comment

Holy Crap. Best episode of the series!!! Well at least it's up there with the season 1 finale!

Comment

What is there to say except this episode and this show are truly amazing! Every thing about this show is getting bigger and better all the time!

Comment

wow. just wow.

Comment

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
              freakin love the accident scene !!!!

Comment

This show just gets better and better

Comment

I'm kinda upset that Shado died though. But I truly wish it'll be one of those BC/DS type of "death"

Comment

Originally posted by Qcore
                    I'm kinda upset that Shado died though. But I truly wish it'll be one of those BC/DS type of "death"
                    i agree with this Shado was to good a character. why couldn't it have been someone else.

Comment

Was surpised to see Slade in Starling City. Was expected this much later in the series. Sad to see Shado go. Would have liked to see more of her. Happy to see Tommy back cheering Ollie on.

Comment

"Digle I need you to come to the mansion... Roy's been shot.... with an arrow." Hahaha, oh, the dialog is fantastic.

Oh, I like that they actually addressed the whole oil-paint mask thing. Maybe he'll finally get that cloth mask we've all been waiting for! Or... whatever kind of material Barry just said.

Man, this episode was dark. But very well done. Can't wait till January!

Comment

I started out with the series being rather slow for me,but I stuck with it. It's getting better and better Loved this "mid-season finale" (but preferred the era when a TV series was more like 39 eps/season! Oh....and Felicity is pretty freaking hot, too

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎