Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of New Neverland?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of New Neverland?

What did you think?
    10 - New is good.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Nothing New
    0%

7 out of 10...we got to find out why the Charmings decided to have a baby, they figured out the Henry/Pan switch, Pan reveals his plans and the rest of the episode was filler, all of it could have been done in a 1/2 hour or so.

But....

Here we go again. They new curse turns out to be the old curse reverted without the true love factor. Everyone will forget their lives in Storybrooke and they'll be back to the Enchanted Forest in limbo.

Though with the curse reverted doesn't that mean that all the people that died (including Blue from this episode) will be alive once again? Or is dead, dead in whatever realm?
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-08-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

9 - I would have liked more Pan/Henry story, but the FTL story answered a few questions and was well done.

I find myself wondering - if those originally transported to Storybrooke will be sent back to FTL, is it Peter's intent that FTL will end up being the new Neverland ? It seemed like the plan was to turn Storybrooke into the new Neverland? Has Peter miscalculated what releasing the curse again will do?

Comment

you know giving it some thought maybe they will have their memories since they plan on giving regina a second chance at love she meet robin when they make it home

Comment

What in the world was THAT?

And, that's only because Ariel found Eric.

Comment

just thought about this pan is a sexual predator he was/is a grown man who spends his time hanging around with a bunch of homeless boys

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
              What in the world was THAT?

And, that's only because Ariel found Eric.
              - Hacking up dead fish, no less.

Most of it felt like filler, so I gave it a 6 (although I did like how they managed to flashback to the pilot once again).

So glad they resolved who was who instead of needlessly dragging it out.

The Medusa storyline just flat out sucked big time.

I'm not sure how I feel about The Curse and what role its going to play. So, it's going to mindwipe them and Emma isn't going to be able to break it? I don't know. It seems like they're trying to create drama where there really isn't any.

I find it convenient how Pan is no longer worried about dying since he's in Henry's body, but why try to recreate Neverland in Storybrooke's place? That just seems so blatantly stupid to me.
              Last edited by Aries83; 12-08-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                you know giving it some thought maybe they will have their memories since they plan on giving regina a second chance at love she meet robin when they make it home
                I guess it's possible that the same curse might not work the same way if it was cast for a second time? That's the only way I see them retaining their memories plausible. Maybe their Storybrooke memories will disappear the second time around?

Maybe it's just me, but: I found it a little old that Pan got a hold of the curse and inexplicably knew the ins and outs of what it would do.

Rumple didn't even know about the failsafe in the curse if I remember correctly, and Regina had no idea that hearing Emma's name when she arrived to Storybrooke would restore his past memories -- yet Pan steals the curse from Regina's mausoleum and knows everything about it? He wasn't even in FTL when the curse hit there. It just doesn't add up.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎