Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash (CW) - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing we'll get a lot of flashback scenes.

Comment

Here is the KSite link for the Nora Allen casting.

Comment

Patrick Sabongui has been cast as Captain David Singh.

His previous credits include Primeval: New World, 300, Stargate: Atlantis, and even two roles on Arrow!

Comment

As a Sikh fan I'm really happy to see a Sikh character in the show. The closest I've ever got my culture is Ra's Al Ghul. When I saw "singh" in your post I got so happy

Comment

I'm so excited for this pilot.

Comment

does anyone think that we will get to see the Flash pilot sooner than October? Or do you think they will make us wait the whole time? i think we may at least get a trailer for it by may at the latest around the time of the upfronts

Comment

I don't think we will see it sooner than October unless you go to San Diego Comic Con they will probably air the first episode there. I think other shows they air the Pilot at Comic Con but I'm not sure I never been the only time I got to see it was on the Internet or TV.

Comment

Originally posted by the100fan
                  I'm so excited for this pilot.
                  me too. just finished watching grant's episodes on arrow
                  Last edited by Clark/Lois-fan; 03-29-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Only if it leaks and that won't be something that can be talked about here.

Comment

i think we'll see something at comic con. it's a given

Comment

From CBR:

JustJaredJr. spoke with the cast of "The Flash," including Grant Gustin, who stated crossovers would be present between "The Flash" and "Arrow."

"There will be crossovers," said Gustin. "I don’t know who will be coming and going from which show, but yes, as far as I know, it’s been established."

Comment

So apparently the pilot has leaked online. I have no idea where at but I saw chatter among other forum's about it. Reception seemed to be pretty good from what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by CK_ALL_DAY
                            So apparently the pilot has leaked online. I have no idea where at but I saw chatter among other forum's about it. Reception seemed to be pretty good from what I saw.
                            I saw a couple of people on another forum I go on saying they saw the pilot and they said it was good.

The only thing they didn't like is the part with [SPOILER]Ollie because it comes out of nowhere and expects the viewer to at least have watched Arrow.[/SPOILER] That was the only complaint I have seen with it.

Comment

I just finished watching it and wow ...we have another solid comic book show on our hands to go along with Arrow. I'm not going to get into the pilot because I'd rather ppl watch it for themselves but just know there are a ton of easter eggs in a 45 min span and they are awesome. If anyone does have any questions about it, just pm me so nothing is spoiled for others.

Comment

I just watched it.

There are SO many great things to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎