No announcement yet.

Slade: Dead or Alive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slade: Dead or Alive?

Ok it came off like he died but could he really be dead? could he wind up being revived later where he becomes Deathstroke?

He alive

Comment

I think he is still alive.

Comment

Oh come on, he's alive.

Comment

Dead now, alive by the end of the next episode.

Comment

Can't kill Deathstroke so easily.

Comment

He's alive.

I bet he's the one Ollie "burned", but he will be back in the present time as well.

Comment

Yeah, he's definitely alive. I mean...he's Deathstroke.

Comment

Yeah i agree with everyone. Obviously he is alive but he is dead for now as their are multiple reasons for this.

1) at the beginning scene of the first episode (Arrow season 1 episode 1) where Oliver shoots a bow and it creates a fire, you can see a Arrow through Slades mask which Slade and Oliver possible fought before he escaped off the Island which means Slade's clearly alive and was injected with Miracle serum.

2) If he died then there would be less scenes/drama for Arrow (Oliver vs Slade/Deathstroke, love triangle between Oliver, Slade and Shado, etc) which means he is alive)

3) Oliver said that he battled someone on the island who had been injected with Miracle serum and Oliver said he also fought him (Slade) as Oliver also said that he had experience/knew how to fight and defeat people who were injected with Miracle serum, which means Slade has to be alive with being injected with Miracle serum.

Comment

First of, [SPOILER] Slade is there in the preview for next week isn't he? I wonder if that's him after the injection or whether he's one of the 3 ghosts. [/SPOILER]

I definitely think he'll survive though. Manu is now a regular anyway.

Comment

He is alive. Remember when Oliver first met Sarah she asked him were Slade was. That is simple proof that he is alive until Oliver and Sarah split up again in the flash backs.

Comment

he's definitely alive there wouldnt be so much hype about the serum and slade if he wasnt he might be presumed dead after the island but i strongly believe he's alive and hopefully will appear in the present i mean................he's Deathstroke The Terminator!!!

Comment

I agree with J-MaL - too much noise around Slade for him to be dead.

Comment

Slade is alive

He is alive.
                            Evident in the promo trailer for the next episode (episode nine) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8pY645OwPA if you pause at 0:08 there is a image of Slade within the arrow cave, suggesting that Slade will be in Starling City. Slade coming to Starling to help Oliver seems unlikely in this scene however, it could be a hallucination or my wrong interpretation :-)

Comment

I don't want him to be dead

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎