Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see Grant Gustin as Barry Allen in his own show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how good ratings were, highest rated ep since February and highest rated in season 2 so far, I would say it's a safe bet we will see Grant as Barry in his own show. Blew me away how good of a job he did.

I know the CW brass is already giving him his own show with its own pilot but considering how good those ratings r, I would still bring Barry back for ep 20 and do some more with him to set up for The Flash even more.

Comment

And the CW better do the smart thing and pair The Flash with Arrow.

Comment

Yes Grant is perfect as Barry. I can't wait to see him in his own pilot. I just hope we don't have to wait till next September to see it. It would be great if they could air it in the summer when Arrow is on a break to give us something new to look forward too.

Comment

He's alright, so far. He can stay in the mix in Arrow, but I don't want him to be overexposed on the show to the point where people might say "he's already in Arrow a lot ... so why tune in to another TV series about him". A couple of Barry eps. salted throughout S2 is ok, more than that would make it the Arrow & Flash show.

They can always write an appropriate Arrow exit for him, if the Flash series goes ahead.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎