No announcement yet.

Bronze Tiger and other villans...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze Tiger and other villans...

Is anyone else eagerly waiting for the return of bronze tiger. I know we've had some excellent villans this season, other than the league, and malcome, none of em can realley hold there own in a fight with The Arrow. A soley BT episode would be great. I don't care about that Chinese *****, but if you must have her, whatevs. Atleast she's been there since season 1. Maybe show some connection to the league. But this show is great. And I can't wait for some Deathstroke action. And now with malcome back we got the dark archer in play. I hope they some how bring tommy back as some bad ass too. IDK, they've done a great and interestig job on their take on all the known DC villans. I still think deadshot is weak but we'll see. And flash, I bet they clash at first...
    Oh, I'm John. I'm fairley new here. I posted acouple times but never introduced myself. Big DC fan/comics fan in general. And of quality programming and cinema. So I'm reveling in the past few years as it's been getting bigger and better. But that's my thought. Viva la Arrow!

Michael Jai White as bronze tiger should be featured more this season. We got 2-3 episodes of vertigo who went lame to me after his first appearance. I just think bronze tiger as a character has the chance to be that secondary thorn in arrow side from time to time while malcolm stays as arrow true adversary.

Comment

What ever happened to Bronze tiger anyways? i pretty sure he didn't die when he and Oliver fought and the police interfered in season 2 episode 1,2 or 3, and he just disappeared and we never saw him again? was he arrested when China White was arrested or something? and what ever happened to China White after she was arrested also? she could of easily escaped from prison or something?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎