Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will die in the midseason?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does someone have to die, was that mentioned somewhere?

I'll play along anyway

My first thought is, Shado is going to be killed on the island. I really hope not, but it seems a serious consideration after what happened at the end of the last episode, with that Ivo and his goons there with guns. This will wreck my idea that she was going to show up in the present day, with a baby, and demand some huge child support payments from Ollie

Second thought is Malcolm. Everybody thought he was dead anyway, so this would not have a big impact. I'm suspecting that the Malcolm scenes were filmed last season, and are being inserted into the current stories. They only seem to show him and Moira alone.

Thea - it could be her. But if it is, then who is Malcolm going to leave his billions and company to ?

Sara - Didn't Oliver mention that he saw her die on the island? Maybe it's going to be the time where he saw her die?

Comment

evaba, I know EXACTLY the site you are talking about (PITY I can't say the name). I used to go there and try to defend Erica Durance, and was finally "banned for life". People were unhappy with the Lois character and somehow that turned into bashing of Erica herself. I consider my banishment to be a badge of honor.

Comment

My guesses are Shado or Sin.... The actress playing Thea tweeted about the view from the arrow set in early dec so unless she's a ghost in upcoming episodes.....

Then again TPTB could be faking it.....for whomever the person is to come back latter in the season/series. It might be a good way for TPTB to realign some of their plot points/character arcs into something more dynamic.

Comment

The more I think about it the more I think that someone "dies" but they won't stay dead, like Malcom sort of.

Comment

Shado will probably die, but it won't be a permanent death similar to Slade, therefore making both Slade and Shado 2 out of the 3 ghosts?

Comment

I think Slade will die figuratively when the "Miracle" serum starts to change him and he starts going by "Deathstroke the Terminator".

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                I think Slade will die figuratively when the "Miracle" serum starts to change him and he starts going by "Deathstroke the Terminator".
                The summary talking about someone dying isn't mentioning the Island. It says that when the police stakeout on Gold/Grundy goes bad, someone dies. Since Lance is shown to be alive, and asking the Arrow to kill the metahuman, I'm guessing that it's going to be his partner since I don't think he'd care if Lt. Pike or Commissioner Neudocerdo (I'm not bothering to look up if I'm spelling that moron's name correctly) were the one killed.

Although there is the possibility of it being Sin, if only to draw Sara back to the city to avenge her friend.

However, I do agree that when Slade becomes Deathstroke than he will figuratively die from the serum (since technicaly he's already died literally because of it).
                Last edited by JDBentz; 12-08-2013, 07:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.... :P

Comment

It could just be a "symbolic" death. In this case, Slade would be the prime candidate. He'll "die" as Slade and be reborn as Deathstroke.

If it's an actual death (and assuming there is a plan re: Laurel having a story arc that propels her toward a Canary destiny) my guess would be Sara ... in Starling City. Tommy's death drives Ollie forward into becoming more hero and less vigilante. Sara's death may be a similar catalyst for Laurel. I am beyond relieved that TPTB dropped the Laurel-declaring-war-on-The-Hood plotline, which would have been polarizing and wouldn't have panned out or benefited her based on their track record so far with Laurel's character development (foggy to say the least).

If it's an island death, I would say Shado. It would be further motivation for Slade to turn evil and become Deathstroke, though I cringe at the spotlighted cause being 'you took my girl from me, Ollie, and got her killed!'

Thea won't die, but I want to see more of mature Thea and less of bratty venting Thea, who could re-appear once Malcolm's 'I-am-your-father' secret comes to light.

Moira might have been a candidate for erasure this season -- before she gave Malcolm the heads-up about having Ra's al Ghul on speed dial. I can't see TPTB giving her a new opportunity to challenge Malcolm only to just kill her off now for an uncertain pay-off dramatically. I'll go with: no Queen family member is going to die in S2. I can see Moira eventually departing, by death or otherwise, S3 or S4 and forward as Ollie becomes more of the face of the Queen dynasty (though I'd say I'm a Moira fan since S1).

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                    The summary talking about someone dying isn't mentioning the Island. It says that when the police stakeout on Gold/Grundy goes bad, someone dies. Since Lance is shown to be alive, and asking the Arrow to kill the metahuman, I'm guessing that it's going to be his partner since I don't think he'd care if Lt. Pike or Commissioner Neudocerdo (I'm not bothering to look up if I'm spelling that moron's name correctly) were the one killed.
                    this is exactly what i though too.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                      The summary talking about someone dying isn't mentioning the Island. It says that when the police stakeout on Gold/Grundy goes bad, someone dies.
                      Another possibility would be Lyla. Since the ARGUS bunker was robbed by Gold, ARGUS might have someone on the case/stakeout. It would certainly hit Diggle hard and turn the focus of the second half of the season to finding H.I.V.E. The whole Arrow team could end up in in fragments as Felicity freaks out over Barry Allen getting doused in chemicals.

If Det. Lance dies, I'm speculating he tells Laurel that Sara is alive before he dies. This sets Laurel on her "quest" that I've seen mentioned in other posts - not sure of its source.

Comment

well as was already said, its pretty much a certainty based on spoilers shown recently, and tweets that no one in the queen family will die. i severely doubt they will kill lance, as he was seen in the hospital quite alive. they are not gonna kill dig, although they probably toyed around with that idea, it would defeat his whole story arc for the season with HIVE. So only two choices as i see it, lance's partner (who if you look closely in the trailer has his gun being pointed towards him by cyrus), or as someone else theorized, Lyla (but i severely doubt it). If its island death, my money is on Shado or Sara (who we know is gonna "die" at some point) basically

Comment

I kinda want Moira to die.

Comment

Ok. Just putting it out there - I don't think anyone else has mentioned it yet - and I don't really want it to be this person but ... what if it's Felicity that dies?!? Someone suggested it to me and I went 'Noooooooo!' but, when I thought about it a bit, it would make a really powerful mid-season finale. Imagine the effect on Oliver and Diggle! And, as a fan of the show, I'd be devastated too as I'm sure most people would be. Anyway, thoughts?

Comment

I doubt it's Thea or any of the main cast. With Thea being Malcolm's daughter, she is far too important to be killed off, right now. I don't think it's Sara either as I can't see her coming back in this episode just to be killed off. My guess is something in the police force, particularly Officer Lance's partner.

Comment

i doubt felicity will die isnt she series regular? i'm gonna have to say Lance's partner or Sin as for the island i dont think anyone will die yet unless its slade's figurative death into being reborn as Deathstroke

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎