Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Scientist" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaaa Lightning! There is Lightning at the beginning XD SO excited for this episode.
    Nope. Nope. Nope. I refuse to believe the person that is killing people at the beginning is the Flash - no matter how fast he's moving. It's Cyrus, is my guess.
    XD Oh, Felicity. I will never grow old of your good-natured awkwardness.
    BHJGS KAJS AJ: ASLK Barry Allen! In the rain. Awww, poor, Barry. Woooo I'm flippin out here!
    "Didn't have an earthquake machine around here?" Too soon, Quentin. Too soon.
    Dawww, Felicity and Barry. I'd ship it.
    Geez, this episode has reduced me to undignified fangirling.
    Whatever, Malcolm, I'm calling your b.s. You're not a new man, or whatever. Go away. No one likes you.
    I see we're breaking the "keep everything within reality" trend. Superhero inception time!
    "I'm not too good on my feet" - Barry Allen (I see what you did there)
    Moira, just suck it up and TELL HER damit
    Oliver! What the hell? Why did you shoot Roy?! That was really stupid! Serious! What!
    Lol, what? They couldn't have just talked to him? SHooting him in the neck seemed completely unneccesary. He. Hehe. It's kind of really funny when you think about it. "We need Barry's help! What should we do?" "Drug him and bring him back to the place!" "Wouldn't calling him be faster?" "Shhhh I want to use the blow dart!"

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
      "What's next, aliens?" Guess Superman doesn't exist yet...
      Maybe this takes place before Man of Steel

Comment

• Loved the episode. Gustin pleasantly suprised me as Barry. Docked a point for that stupid island love triangle though. Why didn't they just have Slade say he was sorry he failed his mission to save Shado's dad?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎