Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Repairs" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Repairs" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Agents of SHIELD and then talk about it LIVE while it airs!

3 hours 10 minutes left on the East Coast!

3 hours 26 minutes

might get some serious storms tonight although they been saying it would be off and on all day and hasnt so who knows. anyway hope the power doesnt go out or anything and i can be here.

Comment

1 hour 8 minutes

Comment

You live on the East Coast, Hippie? I live near Boston, and the weather people are making tonight and tomorrow sound like the end of the world (which is just what they do).
        Last edited by spotteddog; 11-26-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

41 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            You live on the East Coast, Hippie? I live near Boston, and the weather people are making tonight and tomorrow sound like the end of the world (which is just what they do).
            ya im in floriduh. and ya they tend to make things sound worse then they are but in the place i live the power sucks and goes out if a butterfly farts. always causes problems with my computer and tv and stuff. power goes out and my cable box gets all glitchy so need to restart that and shake it around till it stops. then with my computer you never know what problems it will cause. will screw up the way things load sometimes and probably have done stuff i cant see. and TV and the computer are the last joys i have in life so if i dont have those ill move in with the gators lol.

Comment

20 minutes

its getting pretty stormy so think im going to head off. wish i could stay.

Comment

4 minutes!

Comment

Wow, no one chatted live today apparently... are people just tired of the show or what?

Comment

Hey Craig. I was actually into the show and decided to just enjoy it. I thought it was great

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                      Wow, no one chatted live today apparently... are people just tired of the show or what?
                      I didn't live chat last night I love the show but sometimes it is hard to concentrate on the show while I live chat.

Comment

i would have if it wasnt storming. i watched and while the power did go out it went out like 10 minutes after i got off the computer so i could have probably came back but the storm was like bad for an hour. :/

Comment

I had plans and had to watch it today on ABC's website.

Comment

It won't air over here, until tomorrow night (at best the network, that airs it, will make it available on their website in the afternoon).

Comment

I'm halfway through the episode, and this feels like a less competent version of the last episode of Firefly, "Objects in Space".

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎