Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the song that plays when they get off the plane coming back from Russia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the song that plays when they get off the plane coming back from Russia?

Hello hello,

Does anyone know?
    A lot of ppl trying to find it here too >> http://www.tunefind.com/show/arrow/season-2/15869

Best,
    Nic

Originally posted by .nico.
    Hello hello,

Does anyone know?
    A lot of ppl trying to find it here too >> http://www.tunefind.com/show/arrow/season-2/15869

Best,
    Nic
    Hi Nic, I'm going to ask a cyberfriend of mine who does "Arrow" playlists if she can find the song you're looking for. I'll come back as soon as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by evaba
      Hi Nic, I'm going to ask a cyberfriend of mine who does "Arrow" playlists if she can find the song you're looking for. I'll come back as soon as I know.
      Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Hiya Nic,

Here is my friend's reply concerning the tune you're looking for:

I don’t think it is a song, as they usually it is longer and has words if they do use a song. I think it just a piece of mood music that is created by the whoever does their soundtrack. Like the X-Files used to have Mark Snow compose all the incidental music they had on the show. I’ve like a lot of the ARROW incidental music, very cool.

Blake Neely is the guy responsible for music on the show, he also worked with Berlanti on Brothers & Sisters.

They’ve also have composers in the Music Department
        Nathaniel Blume… composer: additional music
        Todd Haberman… composer: additional music
        Season Kent… music supervisor
        Zed Starkovich…music editor
        Peter Rotter… music contractor (uncredited)

Nathaniel Blume did the additional music for ep2.07 Keep Your Enemies Closer.
        I'm sorry that I couldn't help you find the tune, but I hope this was of some help!
        Last edited by evaba; 11-27-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evaba
          Hiya Nic,

Here is my friend's reply concerning the tune you're looking for:

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you find the tune, but I hope this was of some help!
          Thank you very much!
          I guess that at the end of the season he would put it on iTunes.

Very gentle of you,
          Best,
          Nicolas Iwashita

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍