X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9.15 "Back In Black"

Just the title.

Is now titled "Blade Runners".

Comment

Well it's a cool title. Violence is at least suggested....always good to have action...

Comment

Hmmm, from a song title to a movie title/reference...

Comment

Is this the episode Misha is directing?

Comment

I think it's episode 17.

Comment

If I'm tracking things correctly, this is the episode Jeannot is directing and the Ghostfacer boys are in Vancouver filming this week. So this is our Ghostfacer episode. Which kinda bums me out because Blade Runners was a cool title and their episodes are usually clunky funny.

Comment

Based on the episode description for 9.15:

It's called "#Thinman" and the Ghostfacers are back!
                THE GHOSTFACERS RETURN — A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl’s mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the “supernaturalists” who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Ryan Moss) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (916).

This is consistent with the tweets we got from Jim Micheals:
                @TheJimMichaels: We are shooting 9.16 before 9.15 for scheduling purposes! @SergeLadouceur is directing 9.16 & Jeannot Szwarc is directing 9.15! Thx!
                So THIS is the Ghostfacer episode. And it IS being aired before the next episode. I think the NEXT episode (whose title is now in question) is probably the Blade Runner episode and the one w/ Snooki.

I'm pretty sure the extended promo had shots from 9.14-9.16 based on the out of sequence filming.

To break it down:
                - 9.14: Captives Haunted bunker, valuable prisoner in wearhouse, Cas & Bart\
                - 9.15: #Thinman (now with hastag!) Ghostfaces ep.
                - 9.16" Episode we previously referred to as "Blade Runner". Has Crowley and Snooki (because NEITHER are mentioned in the guest cast list for 9.14 or 9.15).

That's my guess.

Comment

I actually think since the names are already made for each thread, this thread should just be for episode 16.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross

To break it down:
                    - 9.14: Captives Haunted bunker, valuable prisoner in wearhouse, Cas & Bart\
                    - 9.15: #Thinman (now with hastag!) Ghostfaces ep.
                    - 9.16" Episode we previously referred to as "Blade Runner". Has Crowley and Snooki (because NEITHER are mentioned in the guest cast list for 9.14 or 9.15).

That's my guess.
                    Yep. It's like you said.

I've read Castiel isn't appearing till episode 19, the next one Berens writes.

So I'll guess we'll be seeing more about the Mark of Cain and the other plots.

Comment

Comment

How can they kill a ghost if it can't go to heaven?

Comment

Hopefully this episode answers that question.

But, most of the vengeful spirits may also go to Hell too.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                            How can they kill a ghost if it can't go to heaven?
                            maybe they'll imprison it within a circle of salt lol like they did with H. H. Holmes
                            Last edited by taftvalue; 02-27-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎