Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Count Vertigo is gone for good?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Count Vertigo is gone for good?

I personally think it's possible he may return in some form or another. Considering he's been apart of the suicide squad in the comics (a group whose members are all believed to be dead) I wouldn't be shocked if he did make a come back considering that some of the members have already appeared. Also there is what Malcolm said "There are many places where death is an illusion."

However I can see them having a Halloween ghost episode next year that hints Count Vertigo is alive but never confirms it. Like having vertigo flooding the streets of Starling City once more and no one knowing whose behind it.
    Last edited by MrAnonymus; 11-21-2013, 06:28 AM.

There IS an episode called "Three Ghosts" coming up...

But no, I never expect anyone to be totally gone on this show, especially after last night.

Moving this thread to the episode discussion, btw. Hope that's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      There IS an episode called "Three Ghosts" coming up...

But no, I never expect anyone to be totally gone on this show, especially after last night.

Moving this thread to the episode discussion, btw. Hope that's okay.
      It's fine to be honest I watched the episode again and a few things were off first Count Vertigo said "Someone hates you as much as I do your going to be surprised when you find out." if he was planning to kill Oliver why would he say that? Also granted it's a TV show but is it possible that Count Vertigo chose that floor and chose that window to be behind him so he could fake his death?

There was a moment where Oliver went to check on Felicity. In that brief moment of time he easily could pulled a Death Note(they faked someones death and it was very similar) in Death Note a guy fell off the edge of a building got caught half way and a dummy got thrown out in his place he then went down to the floor and swapped himself with the dummy.

It may not have been as exact but I think Count Vertigo could have pulled something like that off. That or we'll learn he's being secretly kept alive by machines.
      Last edited by MrAnonymus; 11-22-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎