No announcement yet.

Sebastian Blood/Brother Blood

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Blood/Brother Blood

I'm confused on what brother blood is after, what's his purpose? He's trying to save the city as Sebastian blood but he's aiding in making it worse as brother blood, I don't get it?

All I can say is, his mask is kinda ridiculous. And he hired Count Vertigo. That makes him double cheesy!

I agree, not sure what the purpose of this guy is. He seems to be a rabble rouser. But now he has a funny mask. Not even sure what I'm looking at when he is wearing that mask. He's taken the reverse Oliver notion of very little mask, and turned it on it's head

I kind of wish this guy was never introduced. I have a bad feeling it will be very silly.

Comment

one of his purposes on Arrow is being a big baddie like Malcom Merlyn was as the Dark Archer in season 1.. but in season 2 the producers for Arrow wanted to mix things up in season 2 by having 2 big major bad guys in season 2... and one of them is Brother Blood but i don't know who the other one is yet..

And I'm not really sure what his role on Arrow is either... he wants to help the unfortunate people who suffered from the glades being destroyed and make Star City better and stuff... but he hired Count Vertigo (which was cheesy) and tried to kill him... maybe Brother Blood just wants all vigilanties dead or something.. but he isn gonna make an epic fight scene against Arrow soon which will be cool.

Comment

He's not really a big villain. Well, he was, but then Slade came in. He's just Slade's pawn. His purpose is to carry his duties leading to the purpose of ruining Oliver's life and cause havoc in Starling City. As you know by now, he injects mirakuru into people with Slade's blood. So just does work for slade.

Comment

Funny coincedence today.

I was watching the pilot episode of the L.A. cop drama Southland today and was thinking from where I knew this one detective.

Then someone with him in the scene said about a gang shooting victim "He's no Blood".

That's when it made click.

Kevin Alejandro
          Last edited by DJ Doena; 08-30-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

He was on True Blood, a nice co-incidental connection with his name on Arrow!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎