No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "State v. Queen?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "State v. Queen?"

What did you all think? I'm still in shock...
    10 - Excellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Give It The Chair
    0%

This sums up the last five minutes for me, especially the last part

Comment

Great episode did that ending really happen? we all know how he came back don't we?

Comment

I am still in shock

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
          Great episode did that ending really happen? we all know how he came back don't we?
          Lol yeah, when I saw him, there was only one thing that I figured could have brought him back, and his words kinda confirmed it. The fact that he was broth back was a surprise, but what he said to Moira was an even bigger surprise. I'm still trying to process that...

Comment

What I've feared has been proven. Oliver will always be a murderer. Congratulations Hood, you betrayed your supposedly best friend's memory. Somebody take this worthless piece of **** and his equally worthless fangirl and body guard down.
            Last edited by Dagenspear; 11-20-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

When he showed up at the end my jaw dropped. I thought it was gonna be him and now I'm just counting the days we get to see the next ep.

Btw I loved the promo at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by CK_ALL_DAY
                This sums up the last five minutes for me, especially the last part

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                  When he showed up at the end my jaw dropped. I thought it was gonna be him and now I'm just counting the days we get to see the next ep.

Btw I loved the promo at the end.
                  Same here! Bummed I gotta wait 2 weeks for it, but it looks great!

Comment

Geez I don't know about this episode, it got way too complicated. I knew Malcolm would be back but I didn't think he would come back to say he's Thea's father. That just ruined it for me, why?!?

also, what is the reasoning behind brother blood trying to kill the arrow?

Kind of pissed arrow killed a guy because now he's going to get on det. Lance's bad side again.

im interested in what Malcolm's roll will be now and if he knows his son is dead/who is he going to Blame for that?

the Arrow has way to many enemies right now and not enough sidekicks, he needs to get Roy trained and in fighting mode.

I guess he's not going to kill Moira because its his babies momma? Thinking about it, tommy and Oliver have the same sister and Thea hit on tommy before, so she was hitting on her brother?!??

im still unable to process this episode

Comment

Wow. It's been a while since a show has thrown me a curve-ball I wasn't anticipating.

In hindsight, it makes Thea's feelings towards Tommy in season one a little funny.

Also, can you say Lazarus Pit? Who knows, maybe Tommy isn't so dead after all.
                      Last edited by gmster; 11-20-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Yes the Lazarus pit saves all. Come one come all.

Comment

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I have been waiting for Malcolm's return. When they mentioned Malcolm and MOira's affair, I knew what was going to be revealed at some point. It adds a new dimension to everything, and I can't wait to see how things play out. I am completely spazzing out because I had started to actually believe that Malcolm was dead completely. Also, remember what he said? "There are places where death is an illusion, and I've been to one. I can be convincing." I had suspected that he had faked his own death once they revealed he would return, and now I feel it was confirmed (unless Lazarus Pit is actually mentioned straight-out).

Oliver's return to killing, whether its brief or not, was done well. I think we need to realize that when it comes to his friends and family, Oliver will never just capture them and hand them over to the police, which have proven incompetent unless something is obvious.

I am just..... yeah, sorry my review isn't as eloquent as usual, but I'm just processing that final scene. As soon as they showed the car in a deserted parking lot, I was thinking "this seems familiar". And oh, look, the Dark Archer has returned.

Comment

Back during the season 1 finale there was speculation that we would see Malcolm again...didn't see it coming in is manner. So Tommy was in fact a step-brother to Oliver and half-brother to Thea...look out OuaT's Charming family you have some stiff messed up family competition.

Comment

Just realized something: Oliver had his good off the entire time he was in his office with the count. Now when police look at surveillance they're going to see Oliver is Arrow. This may be the defining moment when Detective Lance finds out the hood is Oliver and he gives him the green mask so he can shield his identity when the hood is off. BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎