No announcement yet.

SKINWALKER & VISAGE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Fri November 15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
    In dress uniform for no apparent reason....
    That Tina got from where...?

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
      Neither the Kents nor Mrs. Fordman see anything wrong with Whitney, an adult, dating a high school sophomore.
      Well, he's only 18 and she's 16... Plus they were dating before he was an adult. So I don't think it's all that weird or creepy...

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        To be fair, we didn't know we were seeing his death in the teaser for certain...and I kinda doubt (could be wrong) that most people caught the actress's name in the credits.
        And until Whitney started acting oddly, it could have been a reuninion episode. Like in Asylum when we saw Eric Summers, Ian Randall and Van McNulty again.

Comment

• I'll have to check how many times Lex was accused of paranoia in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
            I guess not, I would figure the Kents would totally be the ones raising the red flags but nothing!!
            No one had a problem with it when they were in high school (I definitely would have, if it were my daughter!), and the age difference is still the same...

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
              That Tina got from where...?
              Right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
                Well, he's only 18 and she's 16... Plus they were dating before he was an adult. So I don't think it's all that weird or creepy...
                are you kidding? Whitney's now a man and Lana still wears pink acts like a little girl.

Comment

• They arent dating though

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
                    And Jonathan's lecturing of Clark about Whitney deserving a hero's welcome... I understand the sentiment and it's the right sentiment to have, but it's not like Clark was talking about throwing a brick through Whitney's window, okay? He just didn't want to face seeing the girl he is psychotically crazy about with her ex-boyfriend again.
                    Especially since Clark isn't exactly the stay-at-home-and-doing-nothing-non-hero-type either.

Comment

• Whitney is 19 according to the ledger article

Comment

• Tina sure had a foul temper!!!! Those darn meteor rocks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                          are you kidding? Whitney's now a man and Lana still wears pink acts like a little girl.
                          Yes, well, that's never going to change.

No, I can understand why it's still somewhat creepy. I just don't think it is because they had been dating prior to Whitney turning 18, and it wouldn't be as weird if he was 24 and she was 21, you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                            No one had a problem with it when they were in high school (I definitely would have, if it were my daughter!), and the age difference is still the same...
                            Not if his birthday is before hers in the year.

Comment

• The scene where he appears in the hallway would make me think Im dreaming if I were Lana

Comment

• I defend Lana a lot on these folders, but I can't here. She;'s not stupid. Forget what we know to be the truth (it's really Tina). Whitney's just come back from combat, with some memory loss. He could be fuffering from some kind of post-tramatic stress. Yes, this was filmed early in the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, and this kind of thing, at the time, wasn't discussed like it is now. But we know about the problems Vietnam veterans delt with coming home. Long story short, she should have trusted Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎