Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Keep Your Enemies Closer" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Ollie just blow up a guard? So much for not killing.

Comment

HIVE? OK, that's not something I expected they'd bring in.

Comment

And how did they explain Lyla to Summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
          Did Ollie just blow up a guard? So much for not killing.
          did ollie do that? i thought it was deadshot.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            did ollie do that? i thought it was deadshot.
            The jacket was a part of the escape plan from the beginning. I wasn't paying complete attention at the time, so I could have been wrong about who triggered it.

Comment

The jacket blowing up was part of the plan. Highly doubt they expected the guards to try it on for a fashion show.

Comment

Originally posted by Var-Zol
                Miraclo was not created by the Japanese, it was created by Rex Tyler, the first Hourman. I hate how the show changes things. http://dc.*****.com/wiki/Rex_Tyler_%28New_Earth%29
                I thought Sara said "Miracle", but Miraclo sounds more appropriate now since it's actually a drug of sorts.

And, with all respect to the first Hourman having created it, I think it would be best to give it a new origin, especially now when the CW is working on a Hourman series that will most likely have no relation with Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  I thought Sara said "Miracle", but Miraclo sounds more appropriate now since it's actually a drug of sorts.

And, with all respect to the first Hourman having created it, I think it would be best to give it a new origin, especially now when the CW is working on a Hourman series that will most likely have no relation with Arrow.
                  Sara said it was "Miracle" what Ivo said was that the Japanese created something that sounded like Miraclo (Supposedly Japanese for Miracle) but Kiseke is Japanese for Miracle.

Comment

Well... this isn't starting well - Diggles and Harper down!
                    Oooh... Quentin let Roy go. I'm a little surprised - and quite pleased.
                    Ahaha - the racial joke with Diggle - "Shocker."
                    Holy crap, what did Oliver say in Russian?! Someone must translate for me.
                    Deadshot, huh? Can't say I saw that twist coming. Though, I probably should have.
                    Awww Oliver and Felicity
                    Good episode. This season has been pretty strong all around.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎