Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very happy Star Wars VII arrived in France two days before the U.S. For me is wednesday, December 16

Comment

• ^^Same here.

Comment

• I'm super impatient. i'm fan since 1977 and i wante the best movie. I love the new stormtroopers armor .Real guy not CGI as the clones in prelogy I hope Snoke become evil as Sidious

Comment

• Have to wait until the 24th over here. The idiots in the distribution company pushed the release date back by a week because they didn't want a local filmmaker's movie (which also comes out on the 17th) to get trounced in the domestic box office.

Comment

• ^Ouch. No offense to that local filmmaker.

Comment

• Is normal Star Wars begin in West Europe .Is the natural order of things (Humour)

Comment

• Star Wars episode VII J- 2

Comment

• Premiere is tonight, apparently JJ Abrams is telling media to leave out any spoilers. We'll see if they listen.

Comment

• J-1 for me

Comment

• There's a 24 hour embargo for the media, that's why they haven't had reviews posted yet.

Comment

• Tomorrow I will go see the movie. But I promise not ..of spoiler. To let the joy of revelation on Friday 18

Comment

• 23 hrs 53 mins left before I'll see it.
                          Last edited by jon-el87; 12-15-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• I have to see it this Saturday. I had tickets for thursday but my job needed me to work late

Comment

• I have tickets for Thursday at midnight, going again Friday afternoon, I have tickets for Sunday, and going again on Tuesday at the $5 showing.
                              currently have 4 times planned. I'm going to see if I can beat 8 times which is how many times I saw The Phantom Menace in the theater
                              including when it was rereleased in 3-D.

Comment

• 15 Hrs 56 min before the fantastic movie . I planned 3 sessions .French version , English Version and French version 3 D

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎