#5.5 "Monster's Ball"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.5 "Monster's Ball"

New TVD tonight!

Count down if you'd like, though if no one does, this can just be the episode thread.
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It Sucks
    0%

The way things went tonight, I have a feeling we'll see Tyler popping up on The Originals pretty soon. Hopefully, Caroline follows him there.

Comment

Now that there is 2 witches, Silas and Tessa, all hell will break loose.

I am glad Katherine is alive. I started feeling bad for her since she turned human and found out her child is alive. Explains what happened to that baby she had in some flashback scene in season 2, I think. Though, I don't know how she is alive, perhaps Silas brought her back?

Comment

Right, now I remember, Silas can bring the dead back to life. Maybe the person inside Katharine is the original Petrova doppleganger and not Katharine?

I'm somewhat surprised that Elena and Damon actually just killed Katharine, but I should not be, they're both cold-blooded killers.

My congratulations to whoever speculated that Tyler would move to the originals. I see him using Klaus' baby to try and get back at Klaus for killing his mother.

Comment

Oh wow, now I am convinced Tyler was messing around in New Orleans.. hopefully that will lead ro Caroline going there, cuz I needs some Klaroline.

Comment

FEAKING SHOKING SURPRISING OVERWHELMING AMAZING EPISODE!!!
            So many stuff to deal in just 42 minutes!!! A huge congrats to literally everyone (cast, writters, producers, directors, the whole crew) I loooove last night´s eisode.
            And, yes, Tyler is definately showing up in New Orleans! Great coz he has no place left in Mystic Falls. I mean, MF now is only abt vampires aand witches. No warewolves issues alowed.
            Nadia!! WOW WOW WOW! Katherine´s daiuther? and a vampire? How she became one of them? She didn´t exactaly tell who turned her, right? Maaybe another plot to explore later in the season?
            Professor Blondy (lol) Creapy! So he´s the legal guardian of that college guy who´s in Elena´s interest? hmmmm
            And why this Professor wants to make vamires? In the TVD books there´s a crazy scientist who actually fond out a way to creat lab vampire.... yep, lab vampires. maaybe this rofessor is just a version of this books´character...
            Damon, Damon, Damon...He killed Katherine!!! (or so he thought he did) wow. Didn´t think he would have the courage for that. Ever!. But he did. So, obviously he doesn´t have feelings for her anymore.
            And Elena was ok w/ that! another WOW! But who can blame her, right?
            So Katherine is not dead... What could have happned? Her blood healed her? Silas brought her back to life? That is not Katherine anymore? Nadia gave her mom her vamp blood, just in case? Whatever is the real exlanation I think Nadia won´t be so happy ab that and she´ll probably hunt Damon, Elena and ofc Silas down...
            Stefan. He´s really much more cool w/ amnesya then old Stefan or ven the Ripper! I´m concerned how´s things will be between the brothers now...
            And Matt has the blade (anchor) that Silas and Tessa and everyone is searching for. Another freaking moonstone. Poor Matt...

I give it a HUUUUUUUGE 10!!!!!!

Comment

I was very upset. Damon sucks. I am not sure what is going on with Katherine(did she have vamp blood in her system? She and Nadia seem too smart for Kat to go to Damon's house without doing something) but it isn't worth killing her for Silas to bring back Bonnie, I'm sorry.

I am thinking Tyler was helping Hayley on TO too.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                Right, now I remember, Silas can bring the dead back to life. Maybe the person inside Katharine is the original Petrova doppleganger and not Katharine?

I'm somewhat surprised that Elena and Damon actually just killed Katharine, but I should not be, they're both cold-blooded killers.

My congratulations to whoever speculated that Tyler would move to the originals. I see him using Klaus' baby to try and get back at Klaus for killing his mother.

That would be me, lol

But yeah, I was in disbelief that Elena would basically sit on her hands and do nothing, while Damon feed Katherine to Silas. Even at the thought of bringing back Bonnie, that's going to be a deed that both Damon and Elena will regret. They had Silas out of commission again and here he is again, back to life.

They just keep bringing people back to life, so the lesson of death will never be fully experienced. Jeremy's death was a big deal and that was undone. And now if they bring Bonnie back, the big impact that had on Elena and company will be undone like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                  The way things went tonight, I have a feeling we'll see Tyler popping up on The Originals pretty soon.
                  And turns out I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster

Perfect time to take a strike at Klaus, since he won't see it coming with everything he's dealing with in New Orleans right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎