View Poll Results: What did you think?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Amazing

    20 46.51%
  • 9

    14 32.56%
  • 8

    4 9.30%
  • 7

    2 4.65%
  • 6

    2 4.65%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 1 - Blah

    1 2.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    New In Town Humbugged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    4
    Turns out that the Russian bloke on the ship is another DC character.

    Anatoli Knyazev / KGBeast / The Russian

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGBeast

    He's played by David Nykl from Stargate Atlantis - he was Radek Zelenka.

  2. #47
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Posts
    524
    I'm finding this season overall to be a little more exciting than last season. And I loved the last season, so this is good.

    A few random thoughts -

    Laurel - she has really lost her anchor. She lost her sister and Oliver under dubious circumstances, then Tommy, now her place of work. I guess she might be having an existential crisis here. I hope she isn't going down the tubes like Tommy did last season. I liked Tommy a lot at the beginning of season one, and then less and less as the season went by.

    Sarah - Wow, this is very interesting. I have many questions for Sarah. She does not seem antagonistic towards Ollie. So that is good. he doesn't need another Lance hating him. I tell you what, she can fight. I have a dream of a BC vs Huntress episode, not sure if it will come to pass but it would be crazy awesome . When Oliver told her she can still go home, she seemed to have a glimmer of hope appear. I guess she is afraid those assassins will target her family, or maybe she is afraid she might be killed by them, and doesn't want her family to see her as dead twice. Sarah and Sin - there has to be a story there.

    Quentin - He is so worried about Laurel. I'm eagerly awaiting the time when he discovers Sarah is alive. I can see it is tough to be the father of those two girls.

    Isabel Rochev - I thought she was already gone for good. Not sure what her purpose is, except to add a little more grief onto Oliver. Where is Walter?

    Blood - he was not very interesting to me at first. Seemed like a typical lefty rich vs poor dime a dozen character. But now he has an evil mask and some kind of juice he is injecting into people. That makes me think our pal Vertigo might make a comeback.

    Roy - He may be getting into some serious Arrow activities soon, if he keeps bumping into Sin.

    Sin - a little more interesting this episode. For some reason, she reminds me of the days back in the 1990's when everything was "radical dude".

    Felicity - She is making quite a good handler for Oliver. I'm also glad she is over her perplexing "angry at Oliver" attitude.

    Diggle, Thea - at least they got some screen time, unlike Moira, Malcom, Shado, Slade...

    Island Oliver - Flashback Ollie is always fun. He is tough. He didn't divulge anything verbally to the jailer. I find it interesting that he was quizzing Oliver about the misshapen corpses, or skeletons. When I see Oliver going through these kinds of torture and situations, it's no wonder to me he was wiping out baddies in the city left and right. He was in pure survival mode.

    Boat Sarah - ? lol not sure where this is going, but she looks kind of scarey with that knife or whatever she had.

    I refuse to believe Shado is dead. I refuse to believe Slade is dead. Looking back on Yao Fei, I am beginning to wonder if there is a rival organization to this mysterious league of shadows. And if there is, maybe yao fei was in it, and Shado probably as well. Perhaps even Slade. Oh well, enough speculation.

  3. #48
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Turns out that the Russian bloke on the ship is another DC character.

    Anatoli Knyazev / KGBeast / The Russian

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGBeast

    He's played by David Nykl from Stargate Atlantis - he was Radek Zelenka.
    Wow, they did a good job of disguising Dr. Zelenka!

  4. #49
    Forum Regular Kdude22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    110
    I just rewatched the episode and I think I noticed something. Nothing big, but remember when Laurel's mom came back, said Sara was alive, and had a pic of a girl on a corner?? She pointed out that the girl in the picture was wearing Sara's favorite hat that she got from her dad. At the end of this episode in the hospital, was the hat she was wearing the hat her mom was talking about?? It looked similar lol
    Last edited by Kdude22; 11-02-2013 at 08:35 AM.

  5. #50
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,822
    kdude22 Yes it is the same hat their mother was talking about. It is the Starling City Rockets hat.

    I was trying to find one of those hats online and I was unsuccessful I would definitely pay money to get one of those hats.

  6. #51
    Settling In
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdude22 View Post
    I just rematches the episode and I think I noticed something. Nothing big, but remember when Laurel's mom came back, said Sara was alive, and had a pic of a girl on a corner?? She pointed out that the girl in the picture was wearing Sara's favorite hat that she got from her dad. At the end of this episode in the hospital, was the hat she was wearing the hat her mom was talking about?? It looked similar lol
    i noticed that too...great disguise lol.


    did anyone else find Sin really annoying this episode? She's acting a little too childish.

  7. #52
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by maasaloo View Post
    Yeah my thought's exactly. The seeds for the League of Assassins were planted in season 1 and the thing about them is that they never really go away. So we could be getting them in another season down the line.
    If done right, the League of Assassins could be the overall series arc for Ollie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Turns out that the Russian bloke on the ship is another DC character.

    Anatoli Knyazev / KGBeast / The Russian

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGBeast

    He's played by David Nykl from Stargate Atlantis - he was Radek Zelenka.
    He's also the man Ollie said he saved in "Vertigo".

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdude22 View Post
    I just rematches the episode and I think I noticed something. Nothing big, but remember when Laurel's mom came back, said Sara was alive, and had a pic of a girl on a corner?? She pointed out that the girl in the picture was wearing Sara's favorite hat that she got from her dad. At the end of this episode in the hospital, was the hat she was wearing the hat her mom was talking about?? It looked similar lol
    Wow, I did not even notice that. That's some nice continuity even if they re-cast Sara.

  8. #53
    >>>THE FLASH<<< super_j_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    18,589
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    Katie will rock the suit. That much is certain.
    Agreed.

    Though I will say I'm not the biggest fan of Laurel right now and I'm love Sarah Lance!


    I enjoyed this episode, I even found time to watch it twice.

    LOVE Sarah Lance as the BC. I love her intro into this series and the reveal that Ollie lied about her death and ran into her during the flashbacks. I thought the scene where Quentin went to talk to Ollie about Laurel and Sarah overheard was really well done.

    I'm not really sure what to think of Laurel. I want to have sympathy for her character but she really makes it hard to. I almost came back around for her when she finally admitted that she felt it was her fault that Tommy died, but now her reactions to her dad and Ollie helping her are a little harsh.

    I'm interested to see more of 5-years ago Sarah, Brother Blood, and Roy helping out the Hood. So much promise in this series.

    9/10

  9. #54
    I am the night Johntrek187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Location
    Gotham/Blüdehaven line
    Posts
    23

    Thumbs up Paitence is a virtue

    The fact that their taking there time and where now a season and some in with still not having the real Deathstroke is gonna make his reveal so much more awesome. The "what happend to slade?" line is all I needed to hear to know that he'll be visiting Starling City sometime in the present. With so many quick character introductions being recieved so well, I can't wait for this lengthy Slade is Deathstroke reveal.
    The fact everyone hates luarel this season is going hand in hand with her alcoholism and pill popping. Most addicts are distant and don't make sense...cudos hehe
    And the league of assasins! Common! I can't wait for next week and their larger reveal. I'm realley enjoying the scope of the city this season(Boston!) and the overall feel of the show is much better. The bar certainly has been raised. And with the hints towards the flash. I know they'll take their time and his new "piolet" show will rock! If it goes well with the introduction of superpowers...which I know it will, here's hoping they can finaly one up Marvel and tie it in to the 2 larger DC properties. They'd have a far superior TV show, and with a good BvsS film, we could have a very large and cohesive DC universe on film....just saying...

  10. #55
    New In Town
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    23
    I think Sara died on that ship. Oliver was sure she was dead so that means only one thing - Lazarus pit. It isn't some toned down version of Ra's. They are going full DC with Ra's and League of Assassins.

  11. #56
    New In Town
    Join Date
    Oct 13
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk777 View Post
    I'm finding this season overall to be a little more exciting than last season. And I loved the last season, so this is good.

    A few random thoughts -

    Laurel - she has really lost her anchor. She lost her sister and Oliver under dubious circumstances, then Tommy, now her place of work. I guess she might be having an existential crisis here. I hope she isn't going down the tubes like Tommy did last season. I liked Tommy a lot at the beginning of season one, and then less and less as the season went by.

    Sarah - Wow, this is very interesting. I have many questions for Sarah. She does not seem antagonistic towards Ollie. So that is good. he doesn't need another Lance hating him. I tell you what, she can fight. I have a dream of a BC vs Huntress episode, not sure if it will come to pass but it would be crazy awesome . When Oliver told her she can still go home, she seemed to have a glimmer of hope appear. I guess she is afraid those assassins will target her family, or maybe she is afraid she might be killed by them, and doesn't want her family to see her as dead twice. Sarah and Sin - there has to be a story there.

    Quentin - He is so worried about Laurel. I'm eagerly awaiting the time when he discovers Sarah is alive. I can see it is tough to be the father of those two girls.

    Isabel Rochev - I thought she was already gone for good. Not sure what her purpose is, except to add a little more grief onto Oliver. Where is Walter?

    Blood - he was not very interesting to me at first. Seemed like a typical lefty rich vs poor dime a dozen character. But now he has an evil mask and some kind of juice he is injecting into people. That makes me think our pal Vertigo might make a comeback.

    Roy - He may be getting into some serious Arrow activities soon, if he keeps bumping into Sin.

    Sin - a little more interesting this episode. For some reason, she reminds me of the days back in the 1990's when everything was "radical dude".

    Felicity - She is making quite a good handler for Oliver. I'm also glad she is over her perplexing "angry at Oliver" attitude.

    Diggle, Thea - at least they got some screen time, unlike Moira, Malcom, Shado, Slade...

    Island Oliver - Flashback Ollie is always fun. He is tough. He didn't divulge anything verbally to the jailer. I find it interesting that he was quizzing Oliver about the misshapen corpses, or skeletons. When I see Oliver going through these kinds of torture and situations, it's no wonder to me he was wiping out baddies in the city left and right. He was in pure survival mode.

    Boat Sarah - ? lol not sure where this is going, but she looks kind of scarey with that knife or whatever she had.

    I refuse to believe Shado is dead. I refuse to believe Slade is dead. Looking back on Yao Fei, I am beginning to wonder if there is a rival organization to this mysterious league of shadows. And if there is, maybe yao fei was in it, and Shado probably as well. Perhaps even Slade. Oh well, enough speculation.
    Walter doesn't work for Queen Consolidated any more that's why we haven't seen him since episode 1.

  12. #57
    Paul McClelland Bats238's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    17
    Wow another amazing episode. brbo70 re Sarah dying and being brought back by the Lazarus Pit. Man that would be great and one twist I didn't even think of. I think Ra's will only be mentioned and built up as the main big bad for season three. I could be wrong though and as someone suggested he may show up ant the end of the season cliffhanger.
    Love Sarah as BC but I still think she will eventually die and Laurel will be inspire to take over. It would be great if Ollie is the one to train her. Roy's story gets better each week, mind you so does every other character on the show. I can't wait for next week and the introduction of the League of Assassins.

  13. #58
    Forum Regular Kdude22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    110
    I still want Ollie's hideout to be called "The Quiver." Harley Quinn came up with a good name for the place lol even Ollie (in the injustice comic) said it wasn't a bad name over the "Arrow Cave".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •