Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Crucible" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing you can do in those cases is avoid the Internet.

Some quick notes on the episode:

Brother Blood is the leader of The Cult of Blood in the comics. He was mainly a Teen Titans villain in the old 52 universe before Flashpoint and the reboot and even got Roy to join the cult during his drug addiction. In the New 52, he appears in the Phantom Stranger comics as again a cult leader in those books.

The Russian prisoner on the ship with Ollie in the flashback was Anatoli Knyazev aka DC villian, KGBeast. This is who the Russian mobster in the chop shop in an episode of season 1 said spoke highly of Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Blue Spirit

The Russian prisoner on the ship with Ollie in the flashback was Anatoli Knyazev aka DC villian, KGBeast. This is who the Russian mobster in the chop shop in an episode of season 1 said spoke highly of Ollie.
      Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
        He wont in episode 8 and 9 ( I don't think). But Episode 20 is the back door pilot for Flash.
        Yeah he isn't going to have powers in Episode 8 and Episode 9.

He will probably get them in Episode 20 which is going to be set in Central City.

Comment

MAN!!Talk about Revelations ad Secrets being revealed! Easly the best episode of the season so far. Here my my thoughts! Enjoy my weekly Arrow review!

Comment

My name is Oliver Queen. I spent 5 years on a hellish island. He was also on a ship. So now what will do the 3rd season intro. To be honest he can't just say he was on only on the island for 5 years unless he's kept track of the years on the island and an unknown time on the ship separately. They could have called this episode Liar Liar pants on fire. Oliver is so dishonest. He told every one that Sara was dead when he never actually saw her die. My favorite scene was when Diggle is talking to Oliver and he says something about secrets having weight - than Oliver says you see how hard I work out.
            Last edited by brbo70; 11-02-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Is Canary's "perch" the same set that was Smallville's Watchtower?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎