Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Good Form" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    What was his brothers name?
    Liam.

Comment

What was his brothers name?
      i dont know. i thought i heard hook say liam but i could be wrong.

Comment

Decisions, decisions...to tell or not to tell

Comment

wait who was in the other box?

Comment

Why are they making witches good looking? Ursala is suposed to be like big and ugly. Like 800 pounds and warts and wrinkles and stuff. Not thin and 20 with a perfect complction.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              Why are they making witches good looking? Ursala is suposed to be like big and ugly. Like 800 pounds and warts and wrinkles and stuff. Not thin and 20 with a perfect complction.
              Wasn't that Regina? but, yeah a lot of re-imaged stories make these characters beautiful...look at Beauty and the Beast.
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-27-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

wait who was in the other box?
                Its got to be someone without magic or abilities.

Comment

Wasn't that Regina?
                  well old lady evil queen was like that but normal evil queen was ment to be good looking cause she was like up agianst snow whites beauty. maleficent she looked kind of weird. too much makeup so i dont know what she was ment to look like in the cartoon but in this she looked different too. same with the hansel and gretel witch. she was ment to be scray looking too. but ursala is supposed to be like ugly but goes around acting like shes hot. i know they are not following the cartoons but they dont need to make everyone have sex appeal. lol

Comment

Its got to be someone without magic or abilities.
                    what if it turns out to be hooks brother?

Comment

what if it turns out to be hooks brother?
                      I wouldn't be surprised. Nobody is allowed to stay dead for very long in the show.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ursula is Regina, though I don't know why the form change if that's true.

Also: Someone on Youtube presented the idea that the person in the box is Belle, and that's why she was being choked; because Rumple sees her and wants to prove that she's a hallucination, but turns out that it's the real deal. It'd make a great amount of sense if Peter wanted to get to Rumple, though it'd bring the question of how he was able to get her to Neverland.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
                          I wouldn't be surprised. Nobody is allowed to stay dead for very long in the show.
                          Well, the sheriff is still dead, and so is Daniel, as well as Red's fiancé, Regina's father, Cora, and poor Gus, so, that is not exactly true. On the contrary, the ones we saw dying stayed dead. Only the ones we didn't see dying actually survived, as was the case with both Neil, and before him, Belle.

As for who is in the cage, it could be Wendy or one of her brothers. It would make sense to put Neal next to one of the Darlings, wouldn't it? After all, he was adopted by the Darlings, and sacrificed himself for them.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                            As for who is in the cage, it could be Wendy or one of her brothers. It would make sense to put Neal next to one of the Darlings, wouldn't it? After all, he was adopted by the Darlings, and sacrificed himself for them.
                            Almost forgot about them...if spoilers are any indication [SPOILER] Its a strong possibility that it is going to be Keychain or Glasses...which from the character descriptions of those two are John and Michael[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                              Well, the sheriff is still dead, and so is Daniel, as well as Red's fiancé, Regina's father, Cora, and poor Gus, so, that is not exactly true. On the contrary, the ones we saw dying stayed dead. Only the ones we didn't see dying actually survived, as was the case with both Neil, and before him, Belle.

To be fair, they did bring him back for Welcome to Storybrooke, so he was technically brought back from the dead. :P

Daniel too, since he was brought back to life in The Doctor.

So far, nobody who was actually killed has literally stayed dead outside of Cora (and not counting her and Regina's town slaughters...though Cora's were used as living-dead-type soldiers).

Comment

Wendy is a good guess, she sews on Pan's shadow after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎